How Much did you pay for your bike *OFFICAL THREAD*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well its 160cc revs harder then most can handle and its a motor built from the best parts available at the time and if a yx 160 has 18 hp then my motor would have more my prof that the yx has 18hphttp://www.atomik.com.au/dirt-bike/mx-bike-range/reign-bigfoot-160cc.html and if i can find the dnyo sheets i will post them up

It's funny what happens when threads get bumped... You quoted Atomik as your proof?

They talk more sh!t than this guy -> :kev:

I'll accept dyno sheets from your motor... Even then, I'm going to want to see a mods list.

I wouldn't be so quick to pass it off - why don't you do a little research on here? These bikes are very easy to tune and great to learn on ;)

Things I have done:
clean carbi (about 25 times)
new oil
flush tank
replace fuel (premium)
new plug + lead + cap
alter needle setting to all positions + in combination with all mix settings
check manifold + gasket for leaks
check timing settings, etc...etc...

The thing will start first kick...run/idle....but wont rev (just dies until throttle is released) I did try to research mikuni jet sizing (on this site) and no i dont have the choke on lol....think I will just sell it to my brother for a quick/good profit and let him deal with it, any other trouble shooting suggestions for these models?

$875 inc shipping for my atomik mid nitrous 160. then the money ive spent on bits for it

i gave my iphone 16 3g and £120 on top for a 2010 shineray road legal of my mate

$900 for 2 2010 DHZ 160's, both are in immaculate condition. The owner tried to pull a swifty and wouldn't let me start them, then he admitted that neither of them started. At $900 I didn't really care if they didn't start so I bought them!

1 of them started after cleaning the carby out, the other was a little more complicated - seems like the owner rewired it for some reason but put it back together incorrectly.. took me a day or two to work out what was going on but now it's running smooth as!! :D

$900 for 2 2010 DHZ 160's, both are in immaculate condition. The owner tried to pull a swifty and wouldn't let me start them, then he admitted that neither of them started. At $900 I didn't really care if they didn't start so I bought them!

1 of them started after cleaning the carby out, the other was a little more complicated - seems like the owner rewired it for some reason but put it back together incorrectly.. took me a day or two to work out what was going on but now it's running smooth as!! :D

I seen them on ebay they wernt bad value ! i was gonna buy em but thought hmmm u already have two in your garage why do u need 4 lol.

I noticed his ad read no test rides lol so thats why ay they wernt running....

Must of been early 2010's z155's cause they have no oil filter built into the crank casing ive got a late 10 and a late 11 and they both have the 160ho motors with oil filters

I seen them on ebay they wernt bad value ! i was gonna buy em but thought hmmm u already have two in your garage why do u need 4 lol.

I noticed his ad read no test rides lol so thats why ay they wernt running....

Must of been early 2010's z155's cause they have no oil filter built into the crank casing ive got a late 10 and a late 11 and they both have the 160ho motors with oil filters

Yeah I think the build plate says 2009 on them, I didn't realise they were quite that old until I got them home but no biggy, for the price I paid it doesn't bother me at all.

20k dam what kind of parts cost that much i got to see this list

Forks, Frame , Swingarm and Good shocks... never mind Jap motors with quality parts $3000+ just in a good motor setup. Some of us buy real brand name carbis and they $400-$500 not your china ebay junk

Yeah I think the build plate says 2009 on them, I didn't realise they were quite that old until I got them home but no biggy, for the price I paid it doesn't bother me at all.

Thats no problem u got two sweet bikes there ! my brother wanted to go halfs in em but i explained to him we already have two dpro 160's and a 140 outlaw do we seriously need two more !! im running outta space lol i think hes addicted to minis now .... its my fault i got him started on em :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back