How Much did you pay for your bike *OFFICAL THREAD*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sik-pj i admit i made a mistake, but you cant onestly say you knew how to spell it either, so why bother trying? and keep the swearing on a low, theres other little kids on this website apart from you.

Who cares how everyone types man. As long as it is at a level that we can read and understand it!

Atomik Avenger

Atomik Avenger cost me $760.00

Then spent a further $250.00 on Air Filter, NGK R Spark Plug, CDI, Wiring ect.

Atomik Avenger cost me $760.00

Then spent a further $250.00 on Air Filter, NGK R Spark Plug, CDI, Wiring ect.

$250 for that? What?

A Uni filter is $25 a spark plug is $5 so you paid $220 for stuff that is meant to come with the bike?

paid 785 for my atomik prox and my mate paid like 650 for his orion delivered...both prox btw

Paid 500 bucks for my 2010 model Lifan 140cc with racing cdi and racing exhaust big wheels

I spent $800~ on my Lei Moto 90cc then rebuild it so a extra $250 so about $1050.

You spent $5500 on a mojo provert 2006 model?

HA, yeah that is what I was just thinking. They weren't that dear when they were new. He either ran into the greatest salesman on the planet, or he means $550. I think the second is probably the more correct. I have hopefully just bought a super trick mini, and will be spending the same amount as this guy claims to have spent.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

the reson it cost so much is because it came with every upgrade part possible and it was all imported
not to mention the motor only costs $3298 it was a custom motor with puts out 19 + hp and revs at 19k
160cc

Last edited:
the reson it cost so much is because it came with every upgrade part possible and it was all imported
not to mention the motor only costs $3298 it was a custom motor with puts out 29 + hp and revs at 19k
160cc

I sure hope he gave the dyno chart to back that up...

I got my 07 Thumpstar TDX for F-R-E-E! My boss gave it to me. It was sitting out side his house for an entire year. The forks were bent and he said the reason he left it out was because they have put a 140 kit on it and a omicron BVH and they couldnt get it to run...so they gave up. Said if I could get it running I could have it...and BOOM free bike.

i bought a motovert pro, i think well its the motovert with klx plastics and daytona motor with shivers and elka for 1100, and i got my 07 crf50 for 1700 with mods and have probs spent another 1000-1500 on it again

i bought a motovert pro, i think well its the motovert with klx plastics and daytona motor with shivers and elka for 1100

damn dude, now THATS one hell of a deal!:hungry:
I wish I could find some poor soul selling something like that at that kinda price

damn dude, now THATS one hell of a deal!:hungry:
I wish I could find some poor soul selling something like that at that kinda price

haha yea i got it off this site! its waiting for me to stop spending money on my honda and buy it a new 160 motor haha

Guys thread has been cleaned up, let's keep to the question asked and no flaming please.

I'll restart it:

spent $650 on a Pitpro 125 new
and I've spent nearing $3000 on my current build....

Latest posts

Back