how much is pister pro x4 and x4r?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
yep, how much is pister pro x4 and x4r and what are some specs and differences? cheers

x4 $2700 and x4r is $3200

Last edited:
I'd say about right, and for an SGR 146cc the bike would expect around 4000 dollars.

i think the X4R has marzocchi shiver forks, alloy cnc hubs, pro taper bars?, cnc oil cooler,cnc alloy brake pedal..(this info was taken from pitsterpro usa site)

Hi guys.
We will confirm the pricing of the X4R Pitster pro bike very soon, but we foresee it to be under $3400.00

We will post exact specs up as soon as possible,check our website for the most likely bike specs as we see them

Ps...The Australian spec bikes will differ slightly from the USA specs !!

Cheers Brian

Look at the prices sticky idiot.

According the prices sticky this is it,

PITSTERPRO
PROX2 125cc -$1,774.37
PROX4 125cc -$2,134.04
PROX4R 125cc -$3,021.22
PROX3R 125cc -$3,237.02

Those prices were converted from USD to AUS dollars.

Last edited:
Hey Flarry.
Who are you calling an idiot ??? LOL

We will be deciding the final Retail pricing this week guys !!!

Cheers Brian

Flarry I think you might need to clarify the price list you've got there as in USD not Australian Dollars just so ppl wont get confused. The reason I said that is, the X3R my bro's got is from FXracing in Mel, which is around 3700 so I am not sure where u can get the same bike with the price you've got there. Me and bro both got Pitsterpro X3R and X4R, Mine's without the Zorks since the price just bit harsh with the zorks on. I've got Steggs Goodwin racing (SGR) forks they are bounce just as good as zorks (cuz I did try the zorks before my old man pay for the bike).

Last edited:
we already went over that in the thread flarry, it is in US bucks

pitsterpro X4- $2350
Pitsterpro X4R- $3500

prices are in Australian $$$

Get a Dirtmax YX4 instead, its excatly the same as the X4, and save some dosh! only 2K and its a 160cc!

Latest posts

Back