How much oil? Lifan 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zc2000

Reaction score
Team,

I have a lifan 150 and they have an oil window like the Daytona 150

My question is how much oil is there meant to be in it? reason i ask is that some web sites say 1100ml and if i put that much in it will be way past the line on the window...

I have a road bike that i service myself and i fill the oil to the line on the window i would imagine the same goes with the china bikes but hey i could be wrong...

any body know or anybody with the Lifan 150 what do you do?

Thanks

Grant

Last edited:
Ok so the window is not a correct indication of the right amount of oil?

yer mate its 900ml i had one of these once good engines

if you havent already whack a oko 26mm carb on adds more of a punch

ok team thanks... and Pitbikekid i have got the oko26mm with a 37slow and 98main... goes well..

just got it going and did the first run on the oil it came with now i'm changing it...

So 900ml it is.. thanks

if u want a bit more you can always shave .5mm off the head.
Iknow firepower minis in the us have Stroker cranks and domed 57mm pistons for them to bring them to around 170.

just put 900ml and check the window! simple stuff guys
hold the bike up straight when checking levels too... and when u drain the oil you gotta tilt the bike all over the place to get all the oil out

Filling it to the full line will only take about 600ml and that isnt enough oil.By putting 850-900ml of oil into the engine will allow it to be on the full line while the engine is running and circulating the oil through the motor.
Also while waiting for the shipping oil to drain out be sure to remove the oil filter and give it a good clean as well as the filter recess as no doubt it will be full of alloy filings.

Latest posts

Back