Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Often Are You On MiniRiders...???

• Total voters
not much anymore
used to be like 2+ hrs a day but got annoyed at writing a nice big reply for someone then the forum going down between me typing and hitting send.

Now I pop on for about 5 min, have a very quick scan to see if there are any real interest topics then leave again

I cop the exact same problems ^^^^^^ ..... IF and when I can get on ..... and I also have a problem with it double posting when I try to go back to the forum to see if the view count has gone up ......

I'm not on anywhere close to wat i use to be, but that's cos my daughter is older and needs alot of my time spent on her, so I try to get here whenever possible...

i take my laptop to bed with me and sit it by my bed with windows live messenger open, then whenever a forum is updated i receive an email to my hot mail account, sounding an alarm in my messenger service. This wakes me up and alerts me to any new post throughout the night. i am therefore on mini riders 24/7. . .

haha or maybe an hour or two a night.

It may not seem as if I am on much as I am new, but I can assure you I am on wayy too often..probably about 2 hrs a day-but hey, I wouldn't come here if I didn't enjoy it :D

yes i have my Miners helmet on,

my answer is Waaaay too much !! :lol_hitting:

Dug this one up from the grave. Interesting to see all the old posts.

Latest posts

Back