How to put on graphics (the wet way ) lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMX_22

Reaction score
Ok guys iv noticed a few people asking how to put graphics on there minis so i thought i would TRY and make a how to guide , i don't care if u do it differently this is how i do it and this seems to be the best way well i think that any way

ok so ill start

what you need
plastics. its best to use new plastics because they arnt faded and are clean .
butter knife
towel
hair dryer (or u can sit them in the sun for 5 min)
squirty bottle , put a bit of water and washing detergent in it (very important part)

N1
heat the graphics up with the hair dryer to soften them up a bit , it makes them easier to work with .
100_0666.jpg
[/IMG]

N2 spray the plastics with washing detergent .
100_0667.jpg
[/IMG]

N3 lay the graphics on to the plastics and start to line them up
100_0668.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
use a butter knife or a rag to rub the water out from under the graphic you will notice they move a bit . try to hole them in place at the same time as working the water out .
100_0669.jpg
[/IMG]
make sure u get it all out other wise wen they heat up it will dissolve the glue .

now repeat the same steps to all the other graphics and u will have a trick looking bike in no time
100_0670.jpg
[/IMG]

and 1 other thing china plastics are **** and are never last as long and arnt exactly the same as genuine crf50 plastics they are different lol , so u might have to trim them up with a pocket knife or whatever , hope that helps some 1 . can a mod please correct the spelling cus im not the best at it lol

cheers Troy

first i've ever seen water being used to put sticker kit on, but it makes sense really wish this was around a few months ago, nice work troy

Make sure you dont just use water tho , i have used abit of dishwashing liquid to .

Plus reps , good stuff.

Latest posts

Back