How/where do i get a new FRAME for this 250cc pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackohoof

Reaction score
Ok guys , new here, had no luck searching every corner of the net so figured id post and see if anyone here has some options. First of il explain my situation, i got a 250 atomik pit bike, and cracked the frame as ul see in photos below, i have now brought a new one.. very similar to the first one. So basicAlly i now have a complete bike there just need a frame for it. Iv rang just about every shop in victoria even australia to find just a replacement frame. No luck. There are plenty of frames that are full size 250 but the thig is i want to just fit everything from the crackedframe bike straight onto another frame. Il post the photos i have of the frame and everything and hopefully someone out there can provide me with some options etc etc. anyway hope iv worded this is a way that makes sence, if not please feel free to ask me anything you want that you think might help you undestand. Thankyou for taking your time to read this and even bigger thanks for anyone who can help me!

Attachments

• IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    578.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0123.JPG
    IMG_0123.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Hey mate.

I doubt you will find a replacement frame anywhere in the world for them.

Your only shot is to buy a 2nd hand atomic and then do a transplant.

Or maybe try and get someone to fix and strengthen your current frame.

I see, yeah i spose am gunna have to just do that, but even still its hard to find pitbike size 250s, most are full size, thanks for the reply anyway mate

Latest posts

Back