http://www.motorbikecity.com.au

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beginnerMX

Reaction score
hey guys just props to a http://www.motorbikecity.com.au they were recommended to me by pitpro and they are the best guys ever to deal with they all ride mini's them selvs not being racist but its not owned by chinese there all aussie top blokes DHZ made a mistake with my order and motorbikecity were awesome to speak to and fixed up dhz mistake for me!! honestly if you prefer to deal with a bunch of aussie minirider blokes these guys are the best and know how! and no i donot work for them or know them in person lol check em out. There a brand new company so im guessing they are doing there best to beat the rest lol

Address:
Motorbike City
966 Burwood Hwy,
Ferntree Gully, VIC, 3156

Telephone:
03 9758 8000
Mobile:
0408 281 067

Opening Hours
Monday 9am to 6pm
Tuesday 9am to 6pm
Wednesday 9am to 6pm
Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 6pm
Sunday 9am to 6pm.

Dom has been around for ages man

he now has the rights for motorvert he used to just be a distributor (mojo motorcycles).

a few of the blokes he's got there are good dom talks a bit of crap but he's a good bloke (for a used car salesman). he loves the pitty's but cant ride anymore.

They guys will be racing at Tooradin also. All the shops are now racing

yeah dunno who colin is mate

as far as i know dom is the man

maybe he just runs it for a bloke dunno

but dom is the one that comes to the races when he does.........

By saying "Not being racist" Doesn't mean that it all of a sudden makes it not racist....

Agreed ^^ Yeah you cant define it like that cause its kinda racist .....

Hmmm motorbike city ... if i remember correctly i brought a temp sender fitting from them off there website which they never had in stock took my money and failed to even inform me about it until several weeks/emails later and i finally got my money returned and made my own custom fitting instead ..

Everyone makes mistakes no matter who they may be ... Im sure you obviously had a good experience with them thats good to hear :)

yeah +1 to that dom is a good bloke.. im not so sure about some of the other people that work there but hey i would go there without a debut i would get some decent advice/ a solution

When I think of Dom I think of a Russian person talking, it's really loud and sounds angry... But his in the greatest mood ever. Good bloke and always seems to remember who you are!

Agreed ^^ Yeah you cant define it like that cause its kinda racist .....

Hmmm motorbike city ... if i remember correctly i brought a temp sender fitting from them off there website which they never had in stock took my money and failed to even inform me about it until several weeks/emails later and i finally got my money returned and made my own custom fitting instead ..

Everyone makes mistakes no matter who they may be ... Im sure you obviously had a good experience with them thats good to hear :)

Yea? im still waiting 1 month for pitpro to refund me $50 they dont even answer there phone or respond to emails are they on holidays or something? i know once i ring people and speak to them stuff gets done... otherwise i pay a visit.. Sick of F arounds, Companys quick to take cash and thats it

Yeah pitpros service is crap, I bought some stuff from them online and waited ages just for a conformation of postage and it didn't come so I rang them for about two days finally I got a hold of someone and they tell me they don't even have the stuff in stock and can't get it in, so why did I have to chase to see what's going on & why have it on your website for sale? It then took another week to get my money back. Nearly three weeks of a couple hundred bucks sitting in their account for nothing. Bull****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back