hunge 25 upgrades

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs5l

Reaction score
anyone out there got thumpstar hunge 25?? if so what mods can you reccommend?? where can i race in sydney/central coast??;)

i havent got a thumpstar, but i know where you can race. out at appin there is a minibike track. they hold minibike race days. im not sure when the next one is. i think its this month.

My 05 Thumpy and Mod's list.

Mods:
  • Red Baron Peg Mount
  • Billetware Pegs
  • Red Baron Cam Cover
  • Red Baron Gear Leaver
  • Kitaco Oil Cooler
  • Renthal Sprockets
  • DID ER 420 Chain
  • Kitaco Innor Rotor Kit
  • Kitaco Super Coil
  • Uni-Filter
  • Kitaco Breather Kit
  • K&N Fillter on Breather
  • Exhaust Pro-Circuit T4
  • Tiny Tach Hour Meter
  • WP Rear Shock off KTM LC50
  • Heavy Spings in front Shocks
  • High end seals and O-ring kit on front end
  • FiveO chain slide (modifed to suit)
  • Renthal Play Bars
  • ASV Clutch Lever
  • Red Baron Griffix Kit
  • Custom Vented Front Plate
  • Fluro Green/Yellow Fuel hoses
  • Red Baron Complete Tall Seat
  • IRC Rear Tyre, Bridgstone Front
  • Creaming my mates .... Priceless

P1010006.jpg

As for idea or recommened upgrades, PegMount is a good idea $150, Better Rear Shock makes life less bouncy $250-$300 and get heavyer springs for the front forks off www.boxys.com.au about $70-$75 range give him a call they are a must for better front end.

Last edited:
My 05 Thumpy and Mod's list.

Mods:
  • Red Baron Peg Mount
  • Billetware Pegs
  • Red Baron Cam Cover
  • Red Baron Gear Leaver
  • Kitaco Oil Cooler
  • Renthal Sprockets
  • DID ER 420 Chain
  • Kitaco Innor Rotor Kit
  • Kitaco Super Coil
  • Uni-Filter
  • Kitaco Breather Kit
  • K&N Fillter on Breather
  • Exhaust Pro-Circuit T4
  • Tiny Tach Hour Meter
  • WP Rear Shock off KTM LC50
  • Heavy Spings in front Shocks
  • High end seals and O-ring kit on front end
  • FiveO chain slide (modifed to suit)
  • Renthal Play Bars
  • ASV Clutch Lever
  • Red Baron Griffix Kit
  • Custom Vented Front Plate
  • Fluro Green/Yellow Fuel hoses
  • Red Baron Complete Tall Seat
  • IRC Rear Tyre, Bridgstone Front
  • Creaming my mates .... Priceless

P1010006.jpg

As for idea or recommened upgrades, PegMount is a good idea $150, Better Rear Shock makes life less bouncy $250-$300 and get heavyer springs for the front forks off www.boxys.com.au about $70-$75 range give him a call they are a must for better front end.

that is the coolest mini bike ive ever seen!!!!!

yeah man. awsome mini. if i were gunna get a thumpstar, it would probly be that model cause they are still 'mini' bikes and they got an awsome frame. the mods ive done to my bike are:
  • red baron bmx bar kit
  • fast50s front fork springs
  • heavy duty fast50s standard fork bushings
  • fast50s Xshock
  • kitaco 75cc light bore kit (installed it on friday)
  • heavy duty clutch springs
  • plus other no-cost mods to the airbox and exhaust.
  • soon to get a cam, airfilter, maybe carby, CDI and a chromoly forkleg kit.
    • oh. also got big ozmini billet pegs.

eichkay nice bike,that is an awsome bling list. pretty much what i want to do to mine .is the red barron stuff crf50?? or made for thumpstar? did you find an after market rear brake lever as my stock one bends too easy??

eichkay nice bike,that is an awsome bling list. pretty much what i want to do to mine .is the red barron stuff crf50?? or made for thumpstar? did you find an after market rear brake lever as my stock one bends too easy??

Everything is CRF50 aftermarket stuff, narh i havn't touched the rear brake lever, mine bent once but i havn't bent it again in over a year..

my rear brake bent and they often do, I i just bent it back up. It happened on my mates also we just hotted it up with oxy and it bent back and hasn't moved since.

AHP Minis make one - a brake lever that is but they are not cheap.

If you are keen i have the same bike and im looking to get some parts for mine so if we get double it might work out cheaper on the shipping and overall price.

Oh yeah im in syd too on the northern beaches and we are building a 50 track at the moment. should be ready soon.

mate cost is relative ...if you are happy that's all that matters.

If you look at how much fun it's given ya it's a steal at double the price I reckon .:cool:

mate cost is relative ...if you are happy that's all that matters.

If you look at how much fun it's given ya it's a steal at double the price I reckon .:cool:

All i can say is that these things are as fun as hell, and a few little mods and a bit of money later to be wooping all your mates who cares we are Australian and that is our competative nature :D

Latest posts

Back