Hunter jam pics/vids

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron.blake

Reaction score
yeah just post up some pics of the jam i didnt have a great time i didnt even get to race :( i got there and set up and everything and then went for a practice got in 2 and a 1/2 laps then broke the rear shock mount on the frame :( went there with a pitty and left with a lowrider lol well im now looking for a new bike haha will post a pic soon but yeah add your shiz

cheers

Will post more once i can access the site properly (currently using a proxxy). Can supply better resolution pictures on request.

Hunterjam01.jpg

Hunterjam02.jpg

Hunterjam03.jpg

was a preety good day, nice and hott, the rx held up well on the way up and on the way back!

Any idea when the next event is? Next NSW Event, doesn't have to be Newcastle related. If so, any idea whom i need to contact to organize a better spot for me to take some photos. As you can tell, all my photos appear the same because i had no where to really move to.

yes was a great day. very hot weather tho.
i was a marshall so got a good view =]
go jason in the 2nd last photo. number 158. got 2nd overall for the stock class. wel done mate.
and in the1st photo is trent. and the 2nd photo u can see him taking th wholeshot. only jumoed the gate a little but not worth a red one.. he held them off for the whole race then fell on the 2nd last corner in qualifying.
lou wat u mean we broke the ac??

Might as well keep this thread goin' with a few pics we took ...

minibike091.jpg

minibike092.jpg

minibike093.jpg

minibike094.jpg

Latest posts

Back