i dont no wat to do..thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustafa_s

Reaction score
ok people my friend wants to give me a 110cc thumpstar for 400 bukz..the electric start dont work..it needs a new air filter lid thing..i have rode it..its nice..i got a video if u need,,he said he will paint it black for me if i decide to buy it...if u want the video tell me so i can upload it to a site or something..the top speed of the bike is like 70 or 80 it has 4 gears and if i buy it..that would be my second bike.
thnx in advance

ok well if you think its a real thumpstar and its so good then buy it..

I don't get why you posted details on the bike, didn't even ask a question about it and then get defensive about it being a real thumpstar or not.

If you've already got a bike and this will be your second and you're sure that it's a real thumpstar, why don't you use your personal experience to make up your own mind?

my first bike didnt go to well..wreckless driving..i got it taped..wow that was fun.i was going so fast dodging cars..got the bike confiscated and a fine,,,,i only had it for about a couple of days...his bike is real good do u want me to upload a video?????

No, just go and buy the freaking thing.

This thread is useless, it's not like you want anything out of it.

yea i was asked if i wanted to buy a cheap copy thumpstar for $400 but i wasnt expecting much besides a bike that would get me from my house to my nebours

Latest posts

Back