Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey guys long time no speak, just picked up a motovert expert, 2007 model. got it for one grand, it has around 10 hours on it. will post pics soon :p

nice work man :) yeh i been out for abit too.. its all my big V8 and cars now :p so i been tinkering with that XD

but hey nice score? where'd you find it? and for a grand thats pretty good going for the 2nd handies going round tassie here, the old girl in good condition? :)

thanks man aww yeah cars been helping my mate out with his super charged space cab rodeo mini truck he put a number plate box in the tail gate and shaved the handle, just been sanding lol. Yeah man there isnt even any wear marks in the side covers the guy said the clutch didn't work but the nut at the bottom of the clutch adjustment had ratteled loose, and also the fuel line was kinked.

I got the carby off now, about to clean it, what mods should i do to it? i'm thinking about port+polish intake? any other mods? its pretty mint will get some pictures up tomorow

motovert

thats the way

good job at that price have fun

and good to see back round the threads

;8tr

haha mini trucks :) there sweet as!

yeh that the first thing that i would be looking at engine wise, match up all your ports and then port and polish her properly then maybe looking at internals if you really want some more punch like if i was you id be putting a lightened outer rotor kit in it for a laugh to see how those go :)

but good luck man should be a blast.

hey guys yeah it was pretty cheep, i did a massive burn out saturday night and i couldnt get it going sunday, not home for 5 more days, up at tafe for work atm, i quickly blew the main jet and pilot jet out, it could get it to fire but not run, the rubber piece between the intake manafold and the carby it doesnt really lign up very good, and why do they have a hole at the bottom? i had to bike going and would put it into first and rev it but i wouldnt go hardly anywhere????? anyone no whats going on, im heading back to work soon so ill have a look then!

silly doing burnouts that how you fark the engine specialy if you change gears while doing it

Got the issues all sorted out, will go for a ride tomorow, then will put a new tyre on the back and port+polish the intake. heres a pic, will have riding ones soon hopefully.

Attachments

• vert1.jpg
    vert1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back