I want to do up my ABG 29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charckhol

Reaction score
Hey guys im 14 and i just won B grade mens open at this tennis tournament, the prize was 100$ and i had 50 saved, i realy wanna do up my bike what should i do becuase i will probly buy this week end i want to get one of those red barron high foam gripper seats wich are 80$, bit i dont realy want looks i actuly wanna do up my bike to make it go faster and recomendations?

15mm axle and rear wheel setup if you wanna jump or new filter and chain combo ...not go fast mods but well worth it I reckon

OH u know u know on abg 29s how the air filter pokes forward is thier a was i can turn that around like on a honda or DHZ?

my pics

ok here are some of the bike all round, i got a broken throttel cable at moment.

Attachments

• P1000swf798.sm.JPG
    P1000swf798.sm.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 37
  • P1000801.sm.JPG
    P1000801.sm.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 36
  • P1000798.sm.JPG
    P1000798.sm.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 33
try a different rear sprocket. . . 37Tooth maybe. will give u a bit more speed which u said u were after

Due to the wider hub on the 29 you can not put a 37th sprocket as far as Im aware..

Try going to a 17 tooth front..;)

well i wanna add the 37 tooth but what peterpan has said just killed it?

well i wanna add the 37 tooth but what peterpan has said just killed it?

Look it may be just possible. The chain will sit just above the bolts...

The narrower you go the closer you get the 4 mounting bolts..So it will depend....I have checked with Apollo Aus and Elstar and both dont have it and they cary most parts so may be a tough one...:(

Latest posts

Back