Idea's for Performace parts for 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irvss

Reaction score
I'm wondering what i could do to my 125cc to make it faster, if you know anything or have done yourdself, hit me up !

What 125 is it?

There's plenty that can be done, what sort of money do you want to spend?

Keeping in mind that if you wanna spend $50-100 there's not going to be a massive performance gain and it's hard cause if you wanna spend any more than that you may as well put a bit extra in and buy a bigger motor ie lifan or Zonga 140 even a z160ho which are only 599 plus post.

so you need to decide what you wanna spend First.

What 125 is it?

There's plenty that can be done, what sort of money do you want to spend?

Keeping in mind that if you wanna spend $50-100 there's not going to be a massive performance gain and it's hard cause if you wanna spend any more than that you may as well put a bit extra in and buy a bigger motor ie lifan or Zonga 140 even a z160ho which are only 599 plus post.

so you need to decide what you wanna spend First.

Yep I agree ... thing is your bike is an entry level bike, all the components are of a lower standard and will bend at the sniff of a stack ... and you could easily spend double what you payed for it on suspension alone let alone motor ... but unfortunately the more you improve parts of it the more other stuff will fail.
We have seen alot of members spend over a thousand bucks or more getting these bikes up to scratch so my advice would be don't do too much to it ... you could throw a carby on it ... at least ya can put that on your next bike . I guess that's what I'm getting at ... enjoy yourself and ride this one while you save for something better 1,500 to 2,500 will get ya something that's worth modding and something that won't bend.

i have a 87 vl calais 3.1 t3 turbo. and i dont know how to put it on classifieds

Latest posts

Back