Identify This Z50 For Me

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey just wanting to no if anyone can tell me what yr this z50 is or tell me how i can :D I think its a 1960s.. the sealed wheels confuse me
NOTE: not me on the bike lil tacker brother

I dont understand the sealed wheels.. It has a speedo that works and a broken front headlight.. lol

Yeah thats a Z50M - very rare indeed. Please dont destroy it! Is it for sale?

You interested? Just went riding today, Gotta love the horn on it! It shifts into all the gears very nicely, still has plenty of go in it! Speedo even works fine! front and rear brakes work fine too! missing rear headlight assembly.. and the frame needs a little attention under the seat ( needs the seat support rewelded ) Make a offer.. a resonable offer and i will see..

Last edited:
SOLD! :)

This will be getting a full restoration now!

Sold it for $400, Still went alright aswell, me mate fixed the hub at the last minute and i got to rip a few more skids and mono's on it before cranky came :p Hey cranky you did pay 400 and not more? im pretty sure my mates stooging me!

Yeah mate, 400. Took it for a spin today, man that suspension is plush! :)

nice, does it have compliance? I would reg that for sure lol

Nope, 1967 is ten years before compliance plates came out. Plus, i wouldnt want to ride it on the road!

for 400 you got a BARGAIN... i'll add another 50$ to it if ya sell it to me right now!

I know i got a bargain. Did you mean $50 or $500? Either way, no deal. :)

Dude its not nice to show how much cheaper u got it, I no i got stooged but it was bound get trashed or stolen soon so it had to go!

Four hundred bucks for a bucket of crap aint bad.To restore it back to original is gonna cost a bomb,thats if you can get all the parts.That bike is beyond a cheap restore.You would be lookin at $4000 plus to restore that bike.It would probably be cheaper to buy one already restored.It really depends if you want to restore it to original or just to ride.

Monkeyboy, sounds like you also have the brains of a monkey.

Latest posts

Back