Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazle

Reaction score
I am wanting to do some engine mods to my bike and wondering if the ignition coil is the best upgrade for the money or is there a better upgrade i can do to my engine i am looking at spending no more than $300 i have a 125 cc ducar engine. i was going to put a Lifan 140cc in but now i know it wont fit so now im just going to do some engine mods

any help would be great

Here is the link for the ignition coil http://shop.safunbikes.com.au/product_info.php/cPath/48_57/products_id/135

wouldent bother moding the ducar motor just go straight to a lifan and why wont it fit

i dosent fit because i think it the clutch arm it hits the frame so u have to modify the frame to get it in or something like that.
so ur saying dont bother just leave it stock whats so bad about the ducars anyways mine perfect nothing bad about it

well ducars are made very cheaply the gearbox will adventually go and have no were same power as a lifan get a lifan with the same clutch system as yours or better off modifying your frame and getting the better model with start in any gear and full alloy motor which ive done in mine

hay jazel i put a 140cc lifan in my bike had same problem with clutch all i had to do was bend down the arm a bit and she fit. clutch works fine and the 140 is sweet. u may need to mod the chain cover side as mine hit the frame

If you got 300 bucks to spend get your frame braced or new suspension or get a new lifan lol if you do get a new engine do you wanna sell your oldie?

put 140 in mine with a little bit of work but its in

but looking back do suspension and front and rear tune the carby etc...

Latest posts

Back