Im back!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
so its been a while since i have been on this site and actually done something useful
ive been busy with a full time job and after seeing my 110 so sad in the shed with spider webs all over it i gave it a bit of a make over :)
tell us what you think

18122011-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to say but that dhz sticker looks cheap..Hint hint..

Still looks awesome though. How's your track going?

didnt even notice it really till you pointed it haha thanks will be removing it

very out grown pretty much just needs to be ridden with minimal work :)

do you still have a 50?

yeah they do sit a tad high i may look into a different set of forks down the track and rear shock

thanks MM it just seemed stupid of me to have a bike in the shed and a track up the back and neither was being used

yeah they do sit a tad high i may look into a different set of forks down the track and rear shock

thanks MM it just seemed stupid of me to have a bike in the shed and a track up the back and neither was being used

That it is mate. Your track inspired me to get out and help make one happen. :thumbup:

Nothing better than being able to go for a spin on the track at will.

That it is mate. Your track inspired me to get out and help make one happen. :thumbup:

good to hear nothing better than knowing you have inspired someone else to do the same
yeah your not wrong it is a good thought

I got a Z50 now. haha.. Will have to catch up again and go for a rie when I finish mine!

oh thats awesome yeah for sure will have to go riding then

Youve been very insiring...actually did more work on it today. Ive got many ideas in my head. Also bike is stripped in lounge room awaiting a few new goodies:laughing-smiley-002

Latest posts

Back