Im new to pitbikes and this page and i need help with YX 160 engine out of a Atomic Avenger

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty Dirtrdr

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to pit bikes but definitely not new to motorbikes, all the main manufactures cannot help with any problems as they say they don't deal with cheap bikes so someone told me about this site so thought I'd give it a go.... I've never used one of these forums so forgive me if I put this comment in the wrong section..

On most other bikes I own the oil site glass has a low and high marker next to it or has a dipstick connected to the cap but the Atomic doesn't have any... Does the site glass need to be completely full or only half?? I wasn't able to get a oil filter so I just left it for now and I'll change that soon enough,

hey mate, you should require around around the 750ml
it should come up to about half or over the halfway mark on the siteglass
ensure you replace the oil with good quality (wet clutch approved) motorcycle oil too

Gday mate welcome to miniriders
As loco said 750ml or there abouts a little under isn’t gonna kill ya
But the best way to be accurate is use a measuring cup
And if your gonna re use your oil filter just wash it with a bit of petrol and let it dry usually works fine until you can buy a new one try and get afew that way you won’t get stuck like I’ve done before hehe

Latest posts

Back