I'm shattered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil67

Reaction score
Latest Reputation Received (-22 point(s) total)

18-01-2013 11:17 PM
Thread: OKO 30mm flateside

your comments are getting worse. You have no logical input

hahahahaha

I leave my name. Your not the only one, I've received Neg rep at times. You only need one person to dislike your post.

Last edited:
Really, cause this forum isn't full of illogical posts at all. In fact, I have been more than helpful to many people on here and at the tracks in person.

Maybe i should leave all the stupid illogical questions to you master bater spinners ey?

I'm probably one of the keenest mini bike riders on here, I'm at the tracks at least once, if not twice per week. I've helped guys with parts, fixed their bikes with MY parts when they are almost in tears cause they can't ride, given some good info on here also. Sure, I post things that may be taken as unnecessary, but at least I amuse myself as some of the questions asked are just downright.... ummmm

It's just a forum, lighten up. It's a very "clicky' group in here.

I've seen posts telling someone off for not wearing a helmet, then the same guy praise another for doing mono's, also not wearing a helmet. Go figure.

You did upset me in a certain thread, I won't lie.

I sincerely apologise, particularly to you Mick, you have been one of the only people I admire on this forum.

If you knew me in person, it would be a different matter, showing anything on the internet emotionally, personally etc is almost impossible.

I find getting negative reputation points as almost laughable. This is the INTERNET.

Well said Phil I'm with you mate quite a lot off touchy feely people getting around and to be honest sick of seeing the same questions being asked every week from newbs. I know they are only learning, but when I first started I used the search and actually tried to help myself first, take some time out boys and girls and try to figure things out for yourself. Is it just a generation thing? am I the only one thinking it.

I can see the questions are answered by more knowledgeable guys than me, so I post dumb stuff after the fact, It was my attempt at being amusing to lighten the mood in here as the forum, to be honest, is very slow and not much happening. I thought it was a community, for mini riders.

I wonder if i can set a world record of negative reputation points? Which I only just found out existed, lol. First I want to try a carby off my jet ski on my 150, anyone know the jetting I should use?

I sincerely apologise, particularly to you Mick, you have been one of the only people I admire on this forum.

If you knew me in person, it would be a different matter, showing anything on the internet emotionally, personally etc is almost impossible.

I find getting negative reputation points as almost laughable. This is the INTERNET.

I appreciate your honesty Phil.

I read the mental health thread, my comment again was to lighten the mood. I am well aware of these issues personally and professionally, and have been touched personally with family suicide and some other not nice things. My way of dealing with such things is laughter and humour, hence the way I post.

I want to apologise to anyone I have offended, it was never, ever my intentions in anyway shape or form.

In fact, I'm going to delete my account on here as pennance.

Sorry you guys

Ive been a member of this forum since 2006. And I have been on many forums over the years that I don't frequent anymore. To me this forum is above and beyond any other that I have seen. I know we see the same **** posted everyday from new people but Ive been through all my posts, especially from the beginning, and gee I was a douche! I must have pissed off many people back in the day haha!!! This is why im not real concerned with the same threads all the time. Many of us have been there and without guidance from the more seasoned members we would see many more people choose not to stick around.

I don't see too much flaming going on here, more so just a lot of help. There is no way in the world I would contemplate doing a 2000km round trip to ride around with guys ive never met before if I didn't feel like MR is a place where everyone is equal.

Sorry about the rant but I feel strongly about this forum and the people on it.

and phil don't delete your account. It takes a bigger person to apologise

Yeah Phil don't delete we need more people like you, hang around and lighten the mood haha or just say **** it and go then come back and **** stir everyone till they find out its you back with a vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back