Indoor Xtreme, race event (pics page 12 onwards)Dialup WARNING!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh, cod of done heaps better was just worried bout hitnn them doubles that was the only thing that stopped me and the stutters i needed to get used to, then i was allrite. but meh round 2 ill be ready for sure

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0554-1.jpg

Last edited:
Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, like to thank all who came to the Round 1 of the Xtreme Day Out, it was a great day with heaps of action. Let us know your feed back and spread the word for Round 2 of the Xtreme Day Out, dates will be posted soon!!! cheers Greg

Sick DAY at indoor extreme

Hey Guys Just wanted to say thanks to greg and his crew, indoor extreme was a stack of fun! Reefy designed a sweet track for the event and it held up real well all day... Our sport needs people like this!

The racing was intense I havent seen so many block passes and bar banging in a very long time!

We loaded the van up and took 5 braaap riders over the water to try our luck and live it up for a few days...
It was a bit of a staff xmas party for us at braaap...LOL
brodie the braaap apprentice mechanic made his racing debut in style with a podium in a few of his moto's, Sam (waterboy) the junior salesman at braaap launceston made his minisx debut and pulled off a few podiums and 4th overall... Gav the braaap launceston store manager came across for the race and seemed to like the taste of the victorian dirt... LOL he spent his fair share of time taking dirt samples and putting some awesome come from behind rides to finish 5th over all and cha chin brody masters the block pass kid himself rode sick all day battling for podium positions pulling 2nd's and 3rds in his heats all day got an awesome start in the final then crashed right in front of where we were all standing and waving him on...LOL My day was very up and down results wise... I took a 2nd in the first china pro race after a sic block pass for block pass battle which I recorded on helmet cam! ill post it up on youtube tomorrow! In the 1st 12" pro moto i yanged the holeshot and was having a sic battle until i took the low line on the rhythm section and the other dude took the high line and decided to land on my shoulder... i ate it hard... LOL the next few motos went ok with a few pdoiums then the stutter section decided it didnt like me and threw me over the bars... twice..LOL what a swapper! all came good in the final moto of the day and we got the braaapster a win!

lll post up the youtube links etc in the news section of Braaap - Welcome we used the gopro hero helmet camera all day and our normal video camera caught the action all day to...

thanks again to greg and his crew we need more events like this to get minisx pumping in australia!

also we have braaap club up and running in TAS now, with 2 bitching complexes braaap hobart runs at cambridge moto park and our minsx track is intense along with the flat tarck and we have access to ride on any of the other 3 arenax tracks at the park! video coming soon:) and braaap launceston track will hold our braaap title on the 21st of december ... open to all pitbikes... its NORTH vs SOUTH vs MAINLAND so if you want more info just email us!!!

get practising! the braaap tracks are open every thursday and sunday!

live it up!

braaap
Brad Smith
Braaap - Welcome

indoor xtreme

hey id like to thank greg and the team for putting on a great day by sounds of it every1 enjoyed it i had heaps of fun there all through i broke my kit starter and had to pull out in 2 heat and my bike wasnt %100 and was laking in power but other then that it was great

i started off well in the practice, but come the first heat my rear shocker gave way on the first lap so my day was up, ****!
The track was tuff with a few riders on it.
I left early but it was a good day
here are a couple of pics from the start line, just for you coolmodee

Were you the guy who borke the shock on the back table top?? I think I may have been the guy that had to ram the anchors on just to stop from slamming into you!! lol.

Was a great day. I did so s*&t. Crashed in Practice. Had the guys shock blow out in front of me first heat. Second heat I was running well and got a good start, until I laid it over on another corner. Then decided to kiss the dirt pretty hard. That was my day. Great fun though. I will be practicing a bit more before the next one!!

hey id like to thank greg and the team for putting on a great day by sounds of it every1 enjoyed it i had heaps of fun there all through i broke my kit starter and had to pull out in 2 heat and my bike wasnt %100 and was laking in power but other then that it was great

And you were the guy who I was chatting to on the motorvert as well that you had just purchased for the weekend??

Definately on the money changing out the main jet.

haha motovertman, yep that hack was me, it put me out for the day.
I was all over the track, sorry for stuffin your race

haha motovertman, yep that hack was me, it put me out for the day.
I was all over the track, sorry for stuffin your race

It's all good mate. Not like it was your fault!! I was all over the track all fricken day!! I remember landing, seeing all the dust clear and you laying straight acros the track!! lol. Bloodly lucky to stop in time!!

Didn't give me much confidence when I had the same shock though!!

it was mad.....studeers wer nuts and those 4 real pointy jumps u HAD to jump.
luved the back strat sic jumping and cant wait till r2.

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, sounds like everyone had a great day at the Xtreme Day Out. Alot of the credit must go to Matthew Holliday, Carly and Nicholle at HRI. They all did a huge job incorporating track preparation and race scheduling to make it a smooth ride on the day. They travelled all the way from the Gold Coast to pull it all together in an awsome fashion. Also a big thanks to Mike 'Reefy' Reefman for the awesome track design and track preparation. Many hours were spent in making this event a success. We need to thank all the volunteers on the day, from the ticket booth girls to track marshalls, assistants, parking attendants and all the guys that set up the entire facility to make this day happen. And a massive Thank you to all our proud sponsors, who we look forward to seeing at Round 2. We have had heaps of emails with positive feedback in the last couple of days, so please let us know your thoughts regarding suitable dates early next year, January or Feburary , as we are already preparing for Round 2 and we want you guys on board!! From the Xtreme Team...

hey when do we find out the resualts for mini sx like points and all that stuff

Hey guys, sounds like everyone had a great day at the Xtreme Day Out. Alot of the credit must go to Matthew Holliday, Carly and Nicholle at HRI. They all did a huge job incorporating track preparation and race scheduling to make it a smooth ride on the day. They travelled all the way from the Gold Coast to pull it all together in an awsome fashion. Also a big thanks to Mike 'Reefy' Reefman for the awesome track design and track preparation. Many hours were spent in making this event a success. We need to thank all the volunteers on the day, from the ticket booth girls to track marshalls, assistants, parking attendants and all the guys that set up the entire facility to make this day happen. And a massive Thank you to all our proud sponsors, who we look forward to seeing at Round 2. We have had heaps of emails with positive feedback in the last couple of days, so please let us know your thoughts regarding suitable dates early next year, January or Feburary , as we are already preparing for Round 2 and we want you guys on board!! From the Xtreme Team...

where can we find some piktures of us in the acutal race or videos maybe, as there was heaps of photographers there. are they on any websites or anything

yeah thats all i want fotos. i think ther might b fotos in the next 50s brotherhood cus i think i saw a photographer there..

Alot of the credit must go to Matthew Holliday, Carly and Nicholle at HRI. They all did a huge job incorporating track preparation and race scheduling to make it a smooth ride on the day. They travelled all the way from the Gold Coast to pull it all together in an awsome fashion. {snip} From the Xtreme Team...

Them girls are tops, they were flat out all day, counting bikes, entering info into the laptop, giving results to competitors, and putting up with my shit stiring! All round top value and great people! Nic. dosnt even ride or have ANY intention of riding! How dedicated is that!!!

I'd like to thank buzz bikes(both Greg and his wife and all those from Buzz who were there) they all who spent countless hours organising the event to be as great as it was! Tops day guys! be proud, VERY proud!

My only suggestion would be some more flag marshals, and possibly a a bit more of a break between races.

For the guys asking about pics, iv got over 200 that im trying to u/l when time allows. they arnt all great, but im quiet happy with alot of them. I will make a seperate thread Xtreme Indoor pics, and will upload them there and include a link to the thread here. If members would like to contribute to the thread, please feel free.

Im sure Greg and the other event sponsors would also appreciate a copy of any photos available. Im not sure on how they will be used so please be aware that photos submitted MAY be taken and used in various publications, advertising etc. Id suggest including contact details if you wish to be informed about your photos being used.

Again, Thanks to all who attended and made the day possible. A big thanks to Buzz bikes, and all associated sponsors with Indoor Xtreme. Looking forward to round 2!

untill the 'new thread'

enjoy!

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

when is it possible you can make that thread of piktures cause i jsut wanan see them, and see if you got any of me

once they are uploaded, I will transfer the 'useable ones' into the not yet made thread.. might put a water mark over them before submitting come to think of it :D

hi can any1 tell us what the results where for the day for every1 coz most of us dont no the results and what points we have

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, all the race results are now on the site Indoor Xtreme - Indoor Extreme Sports Centre with Motocross, Skateboarding, BMX, Wake Boarding and climbing. "latest events" on the right hand side click on Xtreme Day Out and you will find all the results in all classes. Pictures will be loaded to the gallery probably tomoz so keep an eye on the site. We are currently working on a site for Round 2 of the Extreme Day Out and will keep you all posted as soon as all is confirmed with dates and venue!! We are currently looking at Feburary to hold Round 2 so give us your feedback as to suggestions of dates in Feb. You know its gunna be another sick day of Xtreme action so stay tuned to the website for details. cheers Greg

Latest posts

Back