Info on Atomik MotoX70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for safty reasons
what about some retard on a cr85 who can't ride it proply and just hangs on the bike and revs the crap out of it and then slams into you
thats more unsafe then riding a chinese bike like this

bikes047.jpg

I started a new topic on the where to ride forum. Under 'no chinese bikes allowed at stanmore rd track'. go there and read that guys

The issue is that so often as a scrutineer at a motorbike track the china bikes that are presented are in a very poor standard of maintance.
The reaility is that a well looked after china bike is fine, replace some of the poor quality components and you will end up with an ok bike.
The jap bikes do do not seem to fall apart as quick from a lack of mainatance.

It always is a great disapointment for everyone when a bike has to be refjected the harsh reaility is that legal action is a fact of our society and clubs have to protect themselves from closure.
I feel that bikes should be assessed not on the country of origin but the state of maintaince, not everyone can afford $4k - $5k upfront. However if they have a sub $1k china that they take good care of I say allow them to ride and open access up for all.

I agree GRIMMY. I only bought him a cheap bike to learn to ride on. He won't be jumping it. It arrived today in a steel frame and cardboard box. No damage and I am really happy with ATOMIK's contact thru the sale. BTW it just fits in my 95 Navara dual-cab ute. They emailed me and texted me with the full details that they received my payment and the con-note number to track it. Very happy with the customer support. It has an ignition key and sidestand too.I looked over it in the carton and I must say it seems to be pretty well made. The only lack of info is a manual as how to put it together.As being a mechanic it is ok for me to put it together.The handlebars are already fixed with all the wiring and cables. All you need to do is bolt them to the headclamps,fit the front wheel and battery and front brake pads. It comes with a very comprehensive instruction manual on the bike though not written in the typical chin-english so to speak. Very happy actually with what I received today and left positive feedback on E-Bay about it. Now I know what I am doing on the weekend........Then cut the the little fella loose after I have shown him how to ride it in the paddock.

Latest posts

Back