Info on BBR Frames!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leahnscott

Reaction score
Hi does any body know of who sells these frames in australia and how much??
I know they're expensive but that is'nt an issue. Is there any good or bad things that people have experienced with them.
What is the best type to get ie: KLX or CRF?? as im 6'2 and 100kg!

And please no replies saying that my father's mate's uncle had one 3 years ago then sold it to his neighbour story's.;)

Thank you:D

Cheers Hillz that website was great! I'm still in the early stages of of trying to make up my mind what to buy??
Whether to go for something like a FIVE0 frame and keep the stock style look of a crf or go all out with the bbr?

Yeah BBR Frames cost a *hit load haha :D

Check out Planet Minis

Quite a few members on there run BBR Frames both on KLX110s and CRF50s.

If you have the money you may as well try ;) Depends on how you like the feel of the Bike I guess comparing it to a Billetware etc. frame

BBR's handle much better than an A-Style setup. I run Billetware cradle frame, Marzocchis, +4 Swingarm, Elka shock on my 124 crf. And ive ridden my friends 108 BBR perimeter crf and its way better. Handles alot more like a big bike, the rear end is the big part. The actual perimeter frame i dont think does alot. If you've got the cash get one, i really like them.

Hi mate, I have a bbr for sale if your keen, its a complete roller minus engine. If you have the cash you cant get anything better than the bbr....

Cheers, Well i will probably have start saving now as the missus is up the duff!! how much were you looking for it 50 nut??

heres my klx bbr 190cc se its by far the best bike ive had for everything you need in a mini bike ive had a few costom minis from full reeg gp bike to bbr and bbr knock spots of them all they are not as light as the reeg gp frames builds if you have the cash to build one then go for the bbr mine cost £8000 pound to build money well spent heres a pics....cheers

Attachments

• 24092009013.jpg
    24092009013.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 33
Sik looking KLX, klx ragger :D

Would LOVE to own something like that haha. Looks so nicely set-up! SWEET Build.

Damb that would have some Grunt hahaha

Latest posts

Back