Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidpig7

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking at buying a DHZ DPRO 140 and I was wondering if anyone has installed an FMF system on this type of pit bike before. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks Eli

Might be a bit short, worst case scenario is you'll have to weld a bolt/support to the subframe to bolt the muffler to, shouldn't be to hard.

Okay thanks a lot guys. I thought that the DPRO 140 was based off a CRF70 frame or did I just make that up?

Hey guys,
When i purchase upgrade parts for my dpro 140 do I need to buy crf50 parts or crf70 parts. I'm not sure because I know it has crf70 plastics and tank but someone said it was based on a crf50?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks Eli

Last edited by a moderator:
The DPRO is a crf50 style bike. The outlaw is the bike you want thats the crf70 style bike. But basically all you need to do is know that its for a pit bike. Most stuff is interchangeable. Although forks and other frame things are different.

threads have been merged, you don't need 2 separate ones to discuss the same thing

the link you posted says it has CRF70 plastics

Yes CRF70, I just replaced the plastics on mine!

Sweet thanks guys, that's what I wanted to hear! I thought that it was based off the crf 70!
Eli

Latest posts

Back