Interesting china bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
China seems to be making a few different styles and types of bikes, some of which aren't even copies, so I thought this would be a good place to share them if you find any.

Here is one I just found and thought it was interesting, (mind you the seller seems a little dodge) could be a good commute bike, and for that price who cares if something breaks.
What do you guys think of the whole thing?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/China-br...?pt=AU_Motorcycles&hash=item43bbc6f3d7&_uhb=1
And
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Made-in-...?pt=AU_Motorcycles&hash=item4173259ba5&_uhb=1

Last edited:
not sure mate but that yamaha looks tasty very tasty i think u should put a couple of bids in or ask the seller if its real or not thats what i would do

its a real model, my mates old man has one(80's model), they look cool but are slow as hell. In really deep mud they seem to float with those big buoyant tyres and not get traction. I wouldnt mind getting a honda Fatcat, way cooler and way rarer
FatCat200.jpg

how about these death machines, 50cc , 110cc, or 125cc

150110 bike.jpg

its a real model, my mates old man has one(80's model), they look cool but are slow as hell. In really deep mud they seem to float with those big buoyant tyres and not get traction. I wouldnt mind getting a honda Fatcat, way cooler and way rarer
FatCat200.jpg
may ask what link this is?

it's a Honda TR200, 5 speed semi auto, they were only made in 1986 and 1987

Anything from china that big with free postage stinks of scam!

100% agree with Rach, especially from a seller with no feedback, the free postage worldwide rings alarm bells too

You would never see your coin again, this grub should be reported also, he will just disappear and create another username and keep weaving his magic

You would never see your coin again, this grub should be reported also, he will just disappear and create another username and keep weaving his magic

But if you pay via Paypal you get your money back anyway (if no goods are delivered), that was my understanding anyway, also twice now iv'e had bits never arrive from Ebay and both times as soon as i mentioned taking it up with paypal, the seller has refunded me instantly - kinda like using the obudsmans name when talking to telcos :)

Yeah that's true, but some demand payment from deposit as they must state Paypal in the sale but pressure you to not use it, and guess what, some silly ****ers fall for it and goodbye coin lol

Yeah, I knew the seller was pretty dodge lookin, there is like another 3 sellers, selling these china bikes and it will be their first sale (apparently).

Latest posts

Back