Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Name: Jaymz

Job: Senior network Engineer - I.T.

Rides: 2010 Terminator (Chinese) 110cc bike, '96 Holden Commodore (V8 Conversion in progress)

Hey guys im josh
California
01 cr250, 89 xr600, 03 xr50, 07 xr50
Happy mini riding folks

Name: Dylan

Job: unemployed

Likes: dirt bikes, building dirt bikes, mini bikes, Playstation, Software Developing C# C++

Rides: CRF50, KTM150SX

Last edited:
Welcome to Miniriders guy's,
It's good to have some new members here !!

Name: Bradley, you can call me Adams. :p
Job: Unemployed, health related.
Likes: Motorbikes, bikes, cars, body mods, women, computers.
Rides: Stock-Mod CRF50 project on the go, sold all my other bikes and begun another fiddy build.

Figured I'd do one of these, too =].

Name:
Cheyne, pronounced like "Shane".
Job:
Automotive Technician, currently working for Hyundai.
Music, mostly Melodeath, but any Metal really. Cars, Trucks, and Bikes. More specifically Two-Strokes, RM have always been my bike of choice.
Rides:
1999 Suzuki RM 125. I've had it since I was 12, before I could even put one foot down while sitting on it.
2000 Yamaha YZF 426. Was my Dad's bike before he passed away in early '09. Seriously one of the baddest bikes on the planet.
2011 SSR 125 and 2005 Roketa 125, both of which I purchased for my baby sisters in order to try and get them interested in dirtbikes. Currently having issues with the Roketa, posted a thread in the "Ask the Tech Masters???" forum for anyone that might be able to help =P.

Thanks guys my name is Kevin I'm a 32yr old kid at heart,
I have 2006 crf50 I bought new and only have about 4-6 hours on it that I've put on it in the last couple months I started playing with it again.after being kept in storage for so long. And this is what made me want to get the drz70 fixed.
I have a 7 year old daughter I (quote) like to buy toys for and they end up being mine after she's gets bored or doesn't like it,lol.

My toy list is

2002 Yamaha raptor 660 with long travel kit,
And a bunch of aftermarket parts.
To much to list..

2006 Honda CR125 bought new everything I have had everything polished,frame, tripple trees,swingarm,engine,wheels ect. And then recently the bottom and top end needs to be rebuilt.
(project on hold)...

2006 Honda CRF 50 bought new,hardly ever ridden low hours.

2008 suzuki. DRZ 70 looks new, only used for a few years by a 7 year old.
My current project in motion.

2007 cr250 powered shifterkart.

Welcome to miniriders
Shayne and kevin

Sounds like you both have some fun toys and projects on the go! :thumbup:

Name: Curtis

Job: plant mechanic

Rides: 2011 yz450f, modded crf50

Name: Kaine

Job: Head chef in malaysia

Likes: Anything to do with engineering mechanics motorcycles oh and of course gaming hahaha

Rides: I will ride a custom built bike using a yinxiang chinese engine cant wait to finish, but ive had a ducati, jaguh, kwaq, cagiva mito evolution and a few others

I'm a basic noob mechanic but im learning fast. I don't know everything thats why i came here maybe learn some new skills immprove on old ones and basically speak with like minded people

Name: Kris

Job: Uni student, bicycle store website content manager, plastering labourer.

Likes: Bikes - anything on two wheels, snowboarding, skateboarding, graphic design.

Rides: No mini yet. Will soon have a 2015 DHZ Outlaw 140.

I rode moto for a few years when I was younger, then transitioned to MTB, mostly riding/racing DH and enduro.

A mate of mine has some land with enough room for a mini track, so I'm jumping on board to get my moto fix! Might even get down to a few of the VCM races.

HI ALL!!!!!

Name: Vinnie

Job: IT RESELLER

Interests: Pulling stuff apart and always left scratching my head when ive got a handful of screws/bolts left after ive reassembled it.

Rides: x4 49cc Mini Choppers and a 150cc 3/4 Scale Martin Bros Chopper

Name:Youssef

What i ride: use to have a 150cc motoworks (the one in my profile picture) never rode it it was junk but i loved it never ran it swapped it for a four wheeler hope to buy a brand new one soon currently ride a motoworks 125cc quad

Job:dont have one but want to be a mechanic

interest: modding diy mods and making stuff go faster and doing donuts and shredding tires

Hey guys, back again. had some issues with being able to ride my bikes, but thats all sorted now :) ready to get riding again, about to finally do some much needed mods to my 250, cant wait to get riding haha

Hi Guys and Girls, Just wanted to introduce myself.
NAME- Karl (HUTCHY)
LOCATION- Donnybrook Western Australia
AGE- 45 (OLD)
LIKES- VALIANTS and now apparently small bikes :)

I did post a hello in the wrong place so sorry about that guys, anyway Hi and hoping to talk to some of you soon. Cheers

Latest posts

Back