Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haii (Lurker alert)

Name: Adrian

Job: Trainee Manager at KFC

Likes: Dirtbikes (obviously!!!) and gaming. Also enjoys making stuffs.

Rides: Mini: Atomik 160 Comp L
Full size: 2006 Yamaha yz250

yeah Damo, there will be one eventually. just need to save for parts etc. a V2 head is coming eventually. also probably crf110 plastics.

Name: Dale

Job: Qualified plumber

Rides:2014 Motovert type R Daytona 190cc , 2006 wr250f

Name: max

Job: Qualified sheet metal fabricator, mountain bike trail builder/landscaper

Rides:2014 crf50f

Name: max

Job: Qualified sheet metal fabricator, mountain bike trail builder/landscaper

Rides:2014 crf50f
Welcome max, where abouts in adelaide r ya?

Hey Everyone!!

New to the world of mini motos, starting off in the cheap and nasty section with some lil Elstar 50cc crap. Bought em recently, didn't start, currently rebuilding lol. Can't complain for the price I paid really. Anyways was looking for "How-To's" and stumbled across this great site, so I thought I would ask some people in the know what they knew about this stuff.

See ya round town!! :bike:

Introduce Myself :)

Hey All!
Am a female who has only just started riding but loving it so far!! Keen to know more about these awesome little machines!!! :)

Name: Sulie

Interests: Outdoors, MotoX, Cooking, Traveling, Shopping

Ride: 2015 DHZ Outlaw 160 :D

:scooter: :cool:

Last edited:
Name: Nathan

Job: Civil Engineer

Rides:2015 DHZ Outlaw 160

Name: sam

Job: tafe nxt year

Rides: TDR PRO 150cc / TMX PRO 150cc (same bike)

Samuel, the TDR Pro 150cc pit bike's are different to the TMX Pro 150
the TDR use a different style of frame it's a perimeter type (wrap's around the base of the tank), they use a different style of rear suspension (linkage type), and run different plastics to the TMX bike's (Apollo/Orion type)

How do you check the vin thing that everyone talks about you search it up and it will tell you what bike or something im clueless and want to do that

Because you titled it TDR Pro 150, but the bar pad say's it's a TMX Pro

The Vin wont really mean much if you search anywhere, but write it down incase the bike is ever stolen
it's located on the head tube ( front) on the frame between the top and bottom tripple clamp's
Also write down the engine number, it's stamped into the case below the front sprocket above the l/h foot peg mount
It'll start off something like 1P55FMJ (engine model), then the serial number is underneath

Last edited:
Craig knows I'd go with his know how. It's no biggie. The Chinese made bikes are sometimes kind of hard to even do a vin search on believe me I've tried lol

Last edited:
Andrew here from the eastern suburbs of Melbourne., I'm 32 love my toys the last few years I have been into rc helis and fpv (first person view) quadcopter (drones)
db780500f7381bd39e525f2cbced9314.jpg
676d824878e7f2d8880d7f30be6ee659.jpg
anyway about six years ago I brought an atomik 125 which I thrashed with my bro and a mate out on his farm. I have just recently had the urge to buy another one because the memories of the old 125 are flooding back. Looking at the atomik 160 mid or similar at this stage.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back