Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi peeps! Just recently stumbled upon the street legal Terra Moto-TDX125 ( will pickup tomorrow, no pics yet ). Hopes to enjoy the mini on some dirt in Belgium ( Bilstein enduro park ). Ideas: increase the cc on this bike with sme help of you guys perhaps to determine the engine type etc.. but first of, have fun!

Name: Nightshr
Job: IT
Likes: My other ride the MT-09 and motorcycles in general, nature, freedom

Rides:
4df325fe2acc6c10b4ca8c74c18a07d1.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi

Been member for little bit just thought I better Introduce myself and makes some posts and get some feedback/advice

Name: Justin

Job: Trade Qualified Motor Mechanic, but just taken change and doing Truck Spare Parts, great being inside with air con each day.

Likes: Moto's Big and Small, Camping, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Spending Time with Mates, 4wding, Fishing

Toys: 2005 WR450f, LXR Mini(Build) and few other China Minis, 16ft Ski Boat, 12ft Tinny. My little mini track for mucking around

NAME: Mason
BIKE: ohalee 125cc
JOB: Surf Shop/ Retail

mikuni carb, pro taper bars, fmf style exhaust, extended swing arm, triple clamp forks and more...

I also have a question, does anyone know of any problems with ohalee 125cc pit bikes? I payed for it and just need to pick it up, but is there anything else I should know? it runs great rn, but ya never know.

Mason

NAME: Michael
BIKEs: 96 YZ250, 02 YZ250F, 01 CR250, 02 CR125, 2000 TTR225, 04 TTR125, 04 Eton Viper, 02 Blaster, 2000 Suzuki DS 80
JOB: Realtor

Hello to all !!

Still going strong [emoji1]

fe389c0d5cf537f0249da1b766c969da.jpg

Sorry for asking here, but we like to find a big bore for this engine. Which is it? the marks say 156FMI but not sure. Looking for 150cc cylinder near Europe. Thank you for any help

Hey everyone

Name: Arc

Bike: 125cc generic

Job: I build hydraulic cylinders

hey guys kinda new here and have a basic knowledge of bikes and whats going on but new to the pit bike scene. keen to get some help and advice on the new toy. i have already posted asking for help.

Name: Rom

Job: Prviously: concreting, fencing, scrap yard, shop fitting, construction and anything else manual labour. Currently studying full time at uni and working in a primary school.

Likes: Everything and anything fast, fun, outdoors and adrenaline pumping. moto riding, quad/ATV riding, camping fishing, speed boats, hunting and so much more.

Toys: 350 Yamaha Banshee, 140cc Big wheel pitpro, 50cc scooter hahahaha

Welcome to the fold Rom. Our search option can be a little selective at times, if your chasing some really specific advice, try Googling it with Miniriders at the end of search. There is literally a million threads on here, and at least half a dozen questions just like yours asked and answered.

But if you cant find one and on the off chance it doesn't exist, by all means start up a thread and we'll endeavour to answer it for you. Keep in mind our resident spanner spinners are busy just like you, so responses maybe be a bit slow at times.

Happy to have you aboard! :thumbup:

Name Dom
Age 37
Works courier
Bike 140 cc atomik.My son has a 125cc pit pro & daughter has a 110cc pitpro.
Likes motorbikes & cars & my family.Normally ride every 2 weeks always keen for new spots.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Name Dom
Age 37
Works courier
Bike 140 cc atomik.My son has a 125cc pit pro & daughter has a 110cc pitpro.
Likes motorbikes & cars & my family.Normally ride every 2 weeks always keen for new spots.

As of today a Dhz big wheel aswell

Name Cory
Age 28
Location Tasmania
Bike 125 atomik
Likes motocross boxing mma zombies 4wd

Hello from Melbourne, Victoria

About me:

NAME: Rob
BIKE: Atomik 250cc, Atomik 125cc X2, and 3 chinese quad bikes 110cc plus 1 125cc Quad

Originally bought the 4 quad bikes for $350 from a friend and kids would ride around on a private block of 20 acres, they quickly realised how fun it was and wanted more, so we started looking for 2 wheels, not knowing how much they would enjoy it we started off cheap, have only had the bikes a few weeks but the idea is to upgrade as the need arises.

About me: I work in the security industry so work 2 out of 4 weekends, so getting away for a weekend can be challenging in itself, 3 kids aged 15, 12 and 10 who all love riding, I had never ridden before the age of 42 but now have my own bike, an Atomik 250cc for starters.

Welcome to the site Tipene, sounds like the whole family has been bitten by the bike bug!:eek:

Good score on the quad bikes! Thats a bargain. There's heaps of info on this site if you ever need any, "top tip - Use google, type in your question eg:how to adjust valves. Then type Miniriders at the end and search. Its much more thorough than the site search.

Any questions or problems let us know and we'll try and sort it out for you! Enjoy.

Thanks for thew tip,

Yeah it's a great family activity, one of our rules when we go away for a weekend is "no electronic devices" due to the fact we live off a generator it's great for the kids to have that "Break" and they don't miss their devices as long as they are having fun

About me

Name: Tom
Location: Perth southern suburbs (in between mandurah and rockingham)
Bike: a few pushy's and a 80cc motorised bike

About me: I don't have a bike yet as I live in the suburbs and don't have any efficient ways to get a dollar but I am trying my hardest to get one. No one else in my family likes them but I am self admittedly bike mad and love anything with a motor and two wheels. I like wakeboarding and just getting out in the bush and out for a ride whenever my mates are out. I like pretty much anything which gets me out of the house and going around.

Im trying to bribe my dad to get me a postie bike but I'm not sure how far I will get
You may have seen me lurking on forums just throwing in my opinion while digging up old build threads.
I like to get my hands dirt and do attempt some mechanics so I hope to get a sh**ty Chinese pit bike to learn some skills on.

About me:

NAME: Rob

Bike: Not sure some sort of Chinese 110. Bought off internet spray painted all black. Has some issues and doesn't run at the moment. Came to this site in hopes of finding out what it is and seek the help of all you fine folks.

HI!!

Name: Justin
Rides: KTM 200 EXC

Always been into bikes, starting riding my dad's 1980 Suzuki 125 around the yard in 1991. Progressed to riding a Suzuki Wolf 50 at 16 to school and got into quad bike riding in 2006 and then moved to dirt bikes.

Looking to get a KLX 110 for myself and a CRF 50 for my son to start riding.

Latest posts

Back