Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Zac

Job: Carpenter

Rides: 140cc atomik big foot

name corey
location muswellbrook hunter valley
age 16 yeww
ride TT250 1985,honda z50a 1972
job workin on me bikes

Name: Charmaine

Job: none @ moment

Rides: Friends bikes at the moment 200cc and 250cc dirt bikes will get my own soon

Last edited:
name:Harry

rides:2008 motovert 125 ,2010 giant brass (freeride/mtb/big bmx),crustydemons mtb/freeride ,huffy mtb ,2009 mongosse mischief bmx ,1995 tvr street racer bike (my first bike) razor a3 scooter ,hardcore 54 skatebored

like:cars pitbikes motorbikes pushbikes etc

name: Dave

Name: Rachael

Job: Telstra sales person.. yeah I'm the person that screws you around with you bills!

Rides: Braaap maestro 125 '07 & pitpro 150 '09. Had a ttr230 adr.. but I was a hazard to everyone.. because i couldn't touch the ground so couldn't stop for red lights!

Name: Dwayne (Dee)

Job: Spare Parts Consultant

Rides: 2008 Black R1, CBR250RR and Genuine Thumpstar 110cc

New to the forum, will be starting to race in the next few months..

what up brady here,

age, 25

location, melbourne s.e.f.u

been ridin minis since day dot and just about everything u can imagine on em, got a couple of motoverts and a 250

guys this nut bag is the world record holder for the longest distance on pitbikes

hey brady it's about time you showed up on here

man lookin at goin to wanthaggi late this month but will let ya know for sure

rode at kosta's the last couple of weeks so will have to drag your ass down there one day

joel

Brady you are the man. I'm not sure if your balls will fit in this forum mate. :p

Welcome to Mini Riders. Will have to chuck some pics up of that epic jump. Was great to see someone stepping up and repping the mid size to show people what they can really do. :cool:

Name: nick

Job: qualified diesel mech and gas (cng) fitter, also do a bit of auto elect and panel beating (fiberglassing & 2pak paintin)

Rides: 300cc atv ( some import, venom 300 i think), atomik 250 blitz

Name: Chris aka teapot

Job: Postie

Rides: taky klx138, five0/reeg crf88, honda 650

new member on here from the UK, loving this site so far! i'll post pics of the bikes in the relevant sections:D

Last edited:
Hey my names Dylan just got a 125 cc Braaap i wasnt quite sure they would go that great but when i got on it went like a dream im from Tassie launceston looking for some ppl that go riding or know of some good spots like some trails

name: dave
job: maintenance fitter
rides: did have a zx6r clocked 170 not game enough to go faster and that was 4th gear
suffered seizure from avm in brain so lost license so into trail instead :) now own kuda pro and doesnt have the power old roady had but new to complaining about 4x4's.
this one is me
YouTube - old people driving commercial

Hey Hey Just a G'day!

Hey Hey Everyone,

Name: Demonis77

Job: IT Technician

Rides: Atomik ProX 140cc 2007 and saving madly to try and get a 2009 YZ250F! I'll upload some of the bike pics soon. Just installing new Lifan engine at the moment!
:D

Name: Andrew Murphy.

Job: School Year10 at the moment. I'll be going to a trade school next year :) Going to be a heavy dieasel mechenic ( Hunter Trade College - Home )

Likes: bike riding, guitar hero, rugby, music: AFI, The Agony Scene, As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, Avenged Sevonfold, Breaking Bejamin, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Cradle Of Flilth, A Day To Rember, The Devil Wears Prada, Disturbed, dragon Force, Escape The Fate, I Killed The Prom Queen, In Flames, KoRn, Lamb Of God, Muse, The Offspring, Papa Roach, Parkway Drive, System Of A Down, Trivium, Underoath and a few bands that aren't on my IPod that I don't know there name.

Rides: dr200, xr200r(broken), 150cc china, 125 china, xl185s and a PeeWee 50.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Name: Atomik-Rider140.

Job: Apprentice mechanic and night fill (coles) get to work on my bike or car if its not under construction :D

Likes: Driving, Riding (I Want another bike!!!), Fishing, camping, cruising, beach

Rides: Did have- Rebuilded Atomik with GPX 150, Atomik Link 250 stock and VT commy
Now have - EA Falcon with AU motor (project) and a pushy (I NEED A MOTO, if you have an unwanted pitty you can swap or buy this... http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-classifieds/25416-custom-bmx-bike-cheap.html )

Latest posts

Back