Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys,

Yeah the bike Seems ok. Just seems that im Constantly tightening and renewing bolts atm. Lol

Last edited:
Its a good idea to get good quality high tensile engine mount bolts, suspension bolts etc thats the first thing i do when i get a new bike and use nylock nuts or the blue liquid threadlock to stop them from coming loose.

Name: Eric
Job: Land Surveyor
Rides: '06 KLX 110

Welcome to Miniriders Eric. Enjoy your stay Mate.

Name: Zach

Job: Work at a Hobby shop

Likes: Motorbikes, Downhill bikes, Old school cars, R/c cars, Anything with a motor that i can pull apart.

Rides: 07 Motovert Pro expert 125cc(High compression piston)

Well names Zach and im an adrenalin junkie anything from going over massive jumps on a downhill bike to racing Rc cars.
Bit more about me: Well i'm a nerd, there i said it ain't nothing wrong with being one. I'm a pro RC car driver bit weird I know but once you get started there awesome fun. I go all around Aus racing in different events and am ranked in the top 50 in Aus. I'm also into Downhill bike got myself a mongoose kyber elite, go to the you yangs a lot with my mate.
Just recently got a pit bike to muck around on. Ended up getting a 2007 Motovert expert 125cc came with marzocchi front forks and a elka rear shock picked it up not running for 300. Then I stripped it and rebuilt it from the ground up, ended up putting in a high compression piston as the rings where the issue. Very fun little bike i'm 6ft 2 and still sit very comfy on it.

Well that about sums up me.
Cheers Zach

Welcome Zach, enjoy ya stay mate.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Cordogs i doubt Rc is one of the worlds largest motorsports, although i dunno it might be. Its a lot of fun for sure check out the pic of my car i posted last night in the RC section if your interested.

Well if you look at the amount of people that race them and agree that it is a type of (Motorsport)
I went to the mooloolah track here in Queensland and raced mine once! Failed miserably but I met the Queensland champ at the time he was the one that told me, nice bloke set up my toe in/out and camber n stuff.

Name: mun-lee

Ride: psto 140, Aprilia rs154

I've been on the forum for a while now, never really introduced myself but nows a better time then ever. I ride with the mini menace mx crew. I raced when I was younger but stopped for ages around that time my dad bought me a pitpro 125 to nick around on and I had it ever since until the other day I bought a psto lol

Hmm maybe I should introduce myself, lol.

Name:Russell

mainly things like, bikes, planes cars etc

Ride:custom atomik 150, KDX250, Ds80, RV90, tc185, grizzly 600 and hoefully a wr450 soon.

Also been on the forum a while now,grew up on the farm and started riding when I was 8. I am now a apprentice diesel machanic.

Name: Damo

Job: iga maybe

Rides: Atomik 160 bigfoot

i've been on this forum for about 1 month seems pretty,
kinda grew up on a farm got my first pitbike when i was 13-14 a little tdr 125 ha fun and cheap.

About me:

NAME: Justin(juzzy)
BIKE: psto 125 (gpx 125 race motor ) crf450f motorvert 110 mini chopper :))

Job: spray painter

Welcome to the family Justin, Jeez you've got some rides mate. Hows the gpx 125 go mate?

Welcome to Miniriders Justin. I to would like to hear what you think about your gpx 125 im thinking about building up a bike and putting that engine into it for one of my daughters to race.

Latest posts

Back