Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys :) well the GPX motor is one of the best motors ive ever had in my bike its a lil weapon was riding a few mouths ago an there was this young kid on a yz125 so I thought id try keep up with him man I eat him alive then all day the dad kept asking me what bike is that an this an that ..
for the price they go for they a very fast good fun too I love this bike ;)

Name: jake

Job: full time job as a diesel mechanic

Rides: 2009 zongshen 250cc dirtbike . 98 rmx suzuki 250 , 89 honda 250 , ktm sx 250 2002
i only ride my zongshen .

name is matt,
I live in melbourne,
i ride a gsxr600 for stunting but got a cr250r i used to freestyle, pitpro 140 i used to stunt and jump.
im 24 and been riding from when i was 10.
happy to help and to learn.

welcome matt, there are plenty of knowledgable people on here, should be able to help when needed :)
so jump in and enjoy your stay

Hello all,,just signed in from Ireland
Have a YX160,standard afaik!!!hope to pick some brains and learn!

Ello Mr Vortec, always good to see some internationals signing up ;) Im sure you'll find plenty of info here and if you can't find it just ask.

Ello Mr Vortec, always good to see some internationals signing up ;) Im sure you'll find plenty of info here and if you can't find it just ask.
Thanks Timmeh..never been called an international before LOL

Welcome to Miniriders buddy, judging by your bike inventory your gonna fit right in here!
Ha thanks mate. The RX125 is the newest member to the family. Unfortunately after a 60km ride up mount white the other day i managed to hill her just 10 meters from my destination. I am guessing gasket, rings or head as i have no compression. But i will save all that for a new thread :)

welcome jay,
looking forward to seeing some pics!

cheers, craig

Name: jason

Job: foreman of a frame and truss company

Likes: typical male species likes, cars, dirt bikes , big stereos, kinky women, and a bit of jigsaw puzzle here and there. Largest completion so far is 9000pc, but 1/4 way through a 24,000pc atm. Bit of a handyman, building furniture for myself.

Rides: past, tdrpro125 sh%tbox, don't buy one! Also had a tty150 bigfoot for lack of better description, but it went hard and I miss it.
Present (soon to be) atomik 140 Bigfoot, yeah I know you guys call them gay, but if gay is having the wind rush past you and smile on your face, then I'm as gay as all hell. I'm not into jumps, or flicking the rear end out, just a capable bikeetween my leghat will get me through a leisurely ride through the bush, over the obstacles in between, and will give me 2 or 3 seconds on the back wheel when I feel adventurous, then you can bet that smile will be on my face :) . I signed up years ago, but didn't use the site too much. When seeking info recently the site provided more than efficient info, so I figured isd at least let myself be known and thank everyone who has posted on the site for their insight and help in making my decision. I prefer the Bigfoot size for the ability to get over rougher terrain, and a more comfortable height. The tdr was a 12/14, and the tty was a 14/17, I felt more at home with the height of the tty.rest assured guys, vaginas are my only choice. Wheelies, not willies lol.

Oh, and I'm visiting via my phone, and CBF fixing spelling/ grammar mistakes, even though I'm a mega spelling Nazi.

welcome jay,
you'll have to chuck some piccies up when you get the new bike.

cheers, craig

Thankyou Craig, plenty of pics on eBay etc. I won't be doing much work to it, just thetings that you guys seem to all agree need replacing. If I can tear any stickers off it ill be doing so. Slap a number 13 up front and maybe a little bit of blue shiny bling bits.

the family
8021d1368168198-introduce-yourself-20130510_144549_hdr.jpg

:welcome: to miniriders its_Jay
Got good collection of toys there :)

NAME:Luke
TOYS:XR 100R 01,CUSTOM FULLY MODED PITPRO LOL,CRF50 STYLE PITTY ,POCKET FIFTY ,ORION 250 AGB WATEVA ,
JOB:LABOURER & STUDYING GRAPHIC DESIGN
LIKES:MY MISSUS ,MY KIDS:) GRAFFITI,RIDING BIKES,BODYBOARDING .BEERS WIT THA BOYYYS

Latest posts

Back