Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi y'all my name is Corey my son is cody we love everything offroad. We are putting together a crf 50 for my son to ride. We have been looking on here to help get his bike back together. Great forum here thanks

new member and new to pit bikes

hi, I just joined the site to learn all about pit bikes,i I am new to pit bikes but not motorcycles, I am 6'4 and 200 and I just bought a ssr 125 pf2, I did some research and I got this bike because of the upgraded frame and I thought it would hold up better than the base 600 ssr bike. I just plan on riding it in my back yard because I live on an abandoned golf course. thanks and ill post pics when I get it. thanks

yep, theres a few sand traps and the HOA always keeps it cut, not golf course short but they run a tractor over it. we also ordered a go kart so I could ride the it bike and the wife could take the kids on it.

OK, intro meself here we go.
Names Peter, but most friends, family, even my own darling daughter call me Peachy, long story, nickname that ex flatmate gave me n it just stuck......

Ummmmm, 37, live in southern suburbs of Adelaide, in a good relationship with awesome woman who puts up with my wants for toys and so forth. Got almost 7 yr old daughter who I'm trying in vain to get following in me footsteps in regards to bikes, fishing, music n so on.
Work fulltime as a car detailer/yard rat for a local used car yard in southern suburbs of Adelaide, been there almost a year n well, money is money as they say, has it's good n bad points........ Certified kitchen hand, storeman, self taught html coding. Also on top of my job at car yard I am studying a Diploma of Interactive Multimedia and 3d Game Design......

I havent ridden bikes in 20 odd years now since a good mate taught me how to ride on his Yamaha RD250 up and down an old train line/ walking track where we lived. Until 6 months ago that is, picked up a little Semi auto 110cc Marshin Pitbike, and bike bug bit me again, I then grabbed a lil 49cc 2 stroke mid sized pocket for the missus so she would leave my bike alone ( fat chance!!!!) Then, 2 months ago now, managed to obtain a TDRPRO 125cc semi auto. (By the way, YES Semi Auto!!! Not because I Cant ride manual, but, due to a beer bottle thru my hand almost severing a couple of fingers and successfully ruining associated nerves and so forth, I am Unable to grip handle And do clutch simultaneously!!! Don't worry, workin on it n hope to upgrade to full manual soon lmao )

Since obtaining the 125 I decided that I would fix the snapped throttle on the 110, (good luck finding parts for that!!! Even Ebay is a run around as everyone measures cable differently) and pass that to the "better" half rather than the lil 2 stroke, it suits her better, and is more comfortable ride all round for her.
I then undertook my First Ever bike rebuild on the non running 2 stroke (what do you expect for $50 these days after all) in the end, it took a new pullstart housing n carby, a few late nights/early morning cleaning, scrubbing, sealing, painting. But, just over a week after starting, I had done it, and successfully to I may add, first pull n me backyard was alive with sound n smoke of a screaming 2 stroke!!!

Anywho, think I have gone on long enough, said More than enough about mysellf n what I do.
In essence, recently got back into riding, own and ride a TDRPRO 125cc, own Marshin 110cc, and a newly rebuilt 49cc 2 stroke pocket. Soon to add a 110cc Quad as missus prefers them.
I try n ride legally when I can, recently obtained access to a local property and owner is fine with our useage, aslong as we respect the boundaries and his faith/trust in us doin right thing.
Yes, I have occasionally ridden Not quite Legally, but, that was my first ride out and didnt end well, snapped throttle cable, severely weakened n bent gear selector and snapped brake lever on the 110..... no stacks, just lots of branches n old worn parts. Most of my riding is actually done in my large rear yard hahahahaha Till weekend rides with the crew that is........
10397216_10203322452842933_9060723016438494950_o.jpg(re pic: lil 2 stroke is pictured BEFORE Rebuild) This is the After Rebuild of it10704090_10203298893533965_9125413709328482639_n.jpg
Shut Up Peachy!!!!! Think everyone here has heard more than enough, umm, feel free to add me if you like, or not, ur call, I'll more than likely post threads askin advice or tips n so forth as I've forgotten more than I remember, so please, any help is Always welcome and appreciated.
Thats it, I'm done, shuttin up and allowing someone else the limelight n the stage.

Welcome to Miniriders Peter.

i reckon i have seen you on Stu's Facebook page before ?
His advice to other members there is so funny, i don't know how he can get things so wrong !
And i don't know if he told you, but he was banned from here a while ago, so we don't want to hear about him.

and i've seen the 'secret" property you ride at too, we drove past when you guys were up there the other weekend.
but yeah, i'm happy to help you out when you need it.

cheers, Craig

Last edited:
Hi all great site I'm back into pitbike scene with my son I'm 45 he's 17 and racing in the Nationals this year were from sidcup kent United Kingdom and own Thumpstar bikes

Hi all great site I'm back into pitbike scene with my son I'm 45 he's 17 and racing in the Nationals this year were from sidcup kent United Kingdom and own Thumpstar bikes

Hi mate welcome to mini riders & the mid forties club. Post some pics of pitbike scene in UK if you have a chance.

Name: Sam

Job: School I guess

Rides: YCF 88cc monster limited edition

NAME: Luke
BIKE: crf250r, pitpro125rr currently "restoring"
JOB: spotlight bludger

Name : Cameron
Job : bobcat operator
Like : v8 Supercars and booze.
I've come hear as I'm looking for a bike to go out and play on with some mates. Hopefully find what I'm looking for. Chur

Name: Jake
Bikes: Ninja 250, hoping to pick up psto-tl160

Last edited:
Name: Mat
Job: What Job?! Haha
Likes: Ford E Series Falcons, Moto's, Burnouts, Jack Daniels, Tattoos

Rides: Pitsterpro X4, Kawasaki KX80 and my EL Falcon Project Skid Pig

Glad to be a member of this site, Go Hard or Go Home Guys!! :)

Name: Lon
Job: Work at hospital

Thumpstar 125, Honda CT70 and CRF70, Skyteam ST125-6 (CT copy with 125 engine)

Latest posts

Back