Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Rahn Jensen

Job: Security Consulting

Rides: 2 honda z50s, 1 Jaling 50cc mini, 1 CRF450x, most importantly my baby 184cc Honda Monkey Clone.

Name: Rahn Jensen

Job: Security Consulting

Rides: 2 honda z50s, 1 Jaling 50cc mini, 1 CRF450x, most importantly my baby 184cc Honda Monkey Clone.

Welcome to Miniriders dude.

Got some pics of that wicked bike collection?

Needing Direction

Im new, my first "reply"...

Can anyone tell me a part of this forum where i can talk and read about Baja Warrior Mini bikes... or HondaGX200 Motors?

i cant seem to find the search option...

Hello! From Cali. Used to ride street and motocross. Little older these days :D so have dummed down to Honda CT70's. have a nice collection of them. Looking for fun and help here in the forums!

Hey guys welcome to the site! :welcome:

Feel free to go ahead and start up a thread and post some pictures of your rides, I'm keen to see these 70's of yours Ct70rider.

NAME: Sebastian
BIKE: 650NX Custom Streettracker, Xr600r in parts, some pit bike soonish :D
JOB: Electrical, heavy mining equip

Hi All,

NAME: Christo
BIKE: Gemini SST 50
JOB: Transport worker

i've just bought an old Gemini SSt 50 in need of a lot of love. Looking forward to getting it up and running for my kids;-)

Welcome to Miniriders dude.

Got some pics of that wicked bike collection?

Ill have to do a photo shoot this winter. I need to get some space back in my garage and clean my tools. Here is my baby, its not in its final form, I have done the motor swap, and have changed out the swing arm to a +10cm, I have the new springs for the rear coming, I have a different pipe on it, and I am waiting for the street 10" wheels from aus. I have ordered a custom GPS speedo that hast the Honda monkey logo, with the Honda wing on it it should fit in the speedo hole. Of all the upgrades I have done the #1 most important to me has been the seat. I found a 40th anniversary tartan plaid OEM Honda monkey seat out of the Netherlands. Sitting on it feels like sitting on 50 babies (so soft).

Attachments

• IMG_8679.JPG
    IMG_8679.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
Hi there. My name is Paul and I am new to riding motorbikes. I stumbled across the forum while trying to find out more about a bike I brought not long ago. I will put up some photos in a tread soon hoping that someone out there can help me id it. I live near Newcastle nsw and would love to hear about some local spots I could ride legally so give me a shout if you know any.
Cheers, Paul

NAME: Matt
BIKES: Cagllari 50cc, X7 125cc, Quad 50cc, Mini Drag Chopper (project), Mini Trike Chopper (project)......
JOB: I'm the house keeper.

Hi there. My name is Paul and I am new to riding motorbikes. I stumbled across the forum while trying to find out more about a bike I brought not long ago. I will put up some photos in a tread soon hoping that someone out there can help me id it. I live near Newcastle nsw and would love to hear about some local spots I could ride legally so give me a shout if you know any.
Cheers, Paul

NAME: Matt
BIKES: Cagllari 50cc, X7 125cc, Quad 50cc, Mini Drag Chopper (project), Mini Trike Chopper (project)......
JOB: I'm the house keeper.

Welcome to the site guys! :welcome:

Hi,

Here from Portugal. New to pitbikes and dirtbikes in general. I'm waiting for a YCF SP3 to be delivered.

Name: Nuno
Job: Investments
Rides: Looking for the first pitbike

Cheers

NAME: Mitch
BIKES: TDR 125cc twin spar thing
JOB: Body Corp manager

I've joined years ago but haven't been on a bike since. Looking forward to getting back into it :)

Name: Rosco P. Co

Job: CNC Programmer

Rides: 2006 IMPALA SS, 2001 SILVERADO

Hi ppl I'm new here!!

Name: Hus
Bike: motovert pro 125 Racing Special Edition

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

0376ea7e896bc2104c046dcc324daf4b.jpg

I want to put a better pic of my bike so here it is
4e8ace61d0931cfaaa8a9c50b3def123.jpg

Hi peeps! Just recently stumbled upon the street legal Terra Moto-TDX125 ( will pickup tomorrow, no pics yet ). Hopes to enjoy the mini on some dirt in Belgium ( Bilstein enduro park ). Ideas: increase the cc on this bike with sme help of you guys perhaps to determine the engine type etc.. but first of, have fun!

Name: Nightshr
Job: IT
Likes: My other ride the MT-09 and motorcycles in general, nature, freedom

Rides:

Latest posts

Back