Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Miniriders Justin, you definitely won't be disappointed with a klx110! Those things a pretty bad ass straight out of the box.. Also keep an eye on the social media 4sale sites because theres been a heap of sweet modded crf50's for sale.

Let us know how you go mate, and definitely give us holler if you need any help with anything! :thumbup:

Cheers
Cordogs

Thanks Cordogs.

Besides Fort Lytton MX which isn't really a mini track, are there any dedicated mini tracks around Brisbane? I usually ride QMP but don't think they have a track for minis unless you can ride on the kids track???

Cheers
Justin

53 yr old new atomik owner

Hi all.just got back into dirtbikes and brought this atomic big foot 160cc.Frame is a 2013 model.So I am hoping it has the upgraded engine.Looking forward to chatting and sharing with you all.

Name: David
lives:Denver Colorado
job: merchandiser
likes: minibikes, superbikes, supermoto, motocross, enduro
Rides: 2005 zx10R, 1997 suzuki RM250(converting to SUMO), 1994 gsxr750(selling):,2018 ssr1125, unknown year ssr110dx

I NEED HELP WITH WIRING MY 2018 SSR125SR. POST INCOMING!!!

Name: Mark
LIVES: PERTH

God I feel old looking at the age of the others on here.

I'm a handyman and have riden since I was 3. Ktm's mainly and with too many visits to hospital gave up about 4 years ago but I couldn't loose the bug and hence bought a DHZ 160 recently so I can ride with my 7 yr old boy who has a CRF 50. Think I will be happy just to slow it down and have fun with my son. Lots of places to ride in the outer reaches of Perth if you know where.

Like another member said. Don't like morons riding through the streets giving others a bad name. That said we all break the law as not many legal places to ride and the legal places have a fair share of bone heads with little consideration form others.

Hello there! At 65 years old, it has been awhile since I have been up on dirtbikes, although I still ride a Honda VT1100. I am now getting geared up for my 3.5 yr old granddaughter and 1.5 year old grandson. I just picked up a really nice looking 1999 Suzuki JR50, and am looking for things like OEM tank decals and an exact Owner's Manual. The only one I found on line is newer, and not correct. Apparently, hers is a "W" model, because it has 2 speed ranges, not one, and the tank decals are different. Any pointers and suggestions will be welcomed.

Attachments

• JR 50 - 1_(1024_x_768).jpg
    JR 50 - 1_(1024_x_768).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 3
  • JR 50 - 2_(1024_x_768).jpg
    JR 50 - 2_(1024_x_768).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3
Name: Rob
Live: The left turn in Albuquerque
Rides: too many to list

"Nam Vet, retired Navy, retired Radiation engineer.
First mini bike ( Bird Wren ) in '64. Been tiding for 57 years.
Have many mini bikes now, oldest is a '47, newest a 2009.
Ride every week at least 25 miles in the mountains.
I mess with engines and the electrics. Been there,wore out the T-shirt.

Name: matt
Lives: ballarat, vic
Job: grape picker
First bike was 125cc pit bike currnet bike is 90cc thumpstar

Name: Grant

Hi, I've been browsing these forums as a guest for over 12 months. Finally decided to sign up as a member. So much useful information on here!

I'm currently awaiting delivery of a brand new Braaap MX3. Looking forward to having some fun on it. This will be my first pitbike and first 4 stroke. I've previously owned Japanese 2 strokes.

Welcome to miniriders grant :)
Hell yeah your gonna love it
The Guys at braaap Are awesome people
There make great bikes and stand by there stuff
Any info you need on pitbikes or maintenance questions everyone here is happy to help out be sure to post up some pics when you get her:cool:

Name:Robert

Job: Engineer

Likes: Making trick parts for my fleet of minis. even making extras (wink wink)

Rides: 2000 XR50, 1997 XR100, 2002 XR100R, 2008 CRF100F

Name: Nellis
The grind: Software - Gaming
Rides: 2x Lifan 1P54FMI powered pitties, Beta 400 RR, DRZ434-SM, KTM 640
Other: Bass fishing and making things

Been riding "real bikes" for many years, but have had an obsession with mini's for just as long and enjoy them as much, if not more.

Latest posts

Back