Iphone 5 battery recal

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
For those of you that have iphone 5's with battery problems,

Apple is finally admitting they gave us dodgy batteries, so for a short time they're offering a replacement on models manufactured between Sep-2012 & Jan-2013.

Click here: for a link to see if you phone is eligible.

That's interesting.

I have had the best battery life out of my 5S than any other phone in my life.

Looks like I'm not effected. :)

Yeah I bought the miso a 5s at Christmas and it's bloody fantastic!

My 5 is eligible for a change over, it'll just randomly shut off at like 42%. Or be at 70% and drop to 13% within a few minutes!

I never had issues like this with my 4?

Last edited:
my wifes' and my Samsung S4 battery was shutting off at between 30% and 45% Corey, they replaced it free of charge too

Yeah so they should too! Can't begin to tell you how annoying this is!

I took my phone off charge at about half four this morning and I'm already on 67% ��

I've was going to wait for the 6 to come out, but if it's going to be one of those ridiculous phablets I'll be happy to keep this one with a decent battery! :thumbup:

I will give you the tip, bluetooth on a phone is the biggest battery killer of all. WIFI isn't that great but no were near as bad.

I only switch mine on when I jump in to the car. I use my phone heavily for work and I can get 3 days sometimes without a charge. Winning.

3 days is impressive, only thing I really use is the brightness. I tried the whole turn on the Bluetooth n wifi thing but I'd always forget to put it back on and then some one would call me in the car n my phone would be in my pocket and....... It was just too hard in the end! ;)

i dunno if the I Phone is the same,
but on the Galaxy S4 there are a heap of default settings you can turn off that are in a hidden menu.
my phone battery lasts 4 days if i'm not on it all day now.
i found it on the net somewhere, something like holding your home button for 10 seconds brings up this other menu that isn't normally visible

Latest posts

Back