Is FS brand motocross gear good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say there not all that good, the old saying get what you pay for. But all in all the pack doesn't seem that bad. The pants will tear in no time, a good pair of pants are a must and look into getting some downhill mountain bike shin guards like the sixsixone shin and knee pads they are heaps comfy and don't get in the way while riding. I only ride with my shorty boots or work boots the sixsixone pads & pants, helmet and gloves.

I picked up this pack.
http://www.4bpracing.com.au/

You can call the lady that runs the shop ,talk about sizes etc ...very nice and helpful.
To me ,the pants and shirt are pretty much the same as the fox gear I tried on the bike shops.
Armour is comfortable and heap of adjustments ,I wear the gear all day ,I just put the body armour over my shirt and zip it off when I stop for lunch.

Yeah but the same kit by fox would be over a grand worth of ****...

Still i would not compramise on quality try to stick with the well made and known brands

For riding a mini that stuff is fine mate. At the end of the day if you crash hard something going to fail weather its fox shift or whatever. Ive spent thousands on riding apparel over the years and if its gunna tear/rip it doesnt matter what your wearing. Ive torn brand new pants after a crash 20 mins into riding.

FS stuff is absolute garbage. lasts 1 or 2 wears and than the sides split. donot waste you money on cheap crap like that. If you stack, you want to be protected. buy the 4bp Racing packs that sleddog says - will last you for years.

Latest posts

Back