Is the Mikuni 26mm carb the best one for Apollo 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quintero.eric

Reaction score
I got a new Apollo DB-x18 and the carb sucks! I live near Austin Texas and I need to buy a new carb. Is the Mikuni 26mm the best and should I buy extra jets or needles for it? Any suggestions on carb set up for Texas area. I appreciate any help one can give. My 11 and 9 year old boys will eventually get this upgrade to. Thanks again

Hey buddy depending where you buy it from the Mikuni 26mm Should come with afew different jets personally I could never get mine to run right after trying to find the sweet spot obviously would work better for different engines I ended up using a pwk 26mm on a smaller bike and works awesome it’s a little hit a miss with re jetting carbs comes down to personal preference what feels better for you I guess even a 22mm carb for your bike would work killer

Thank you! I will now order a carb and I appreciate your time and knowledge. Hate to waste my money on something if I can get something better. I appreciate you! ❤️

Whassup group. Im purchasing a DBX 18 tomorrow and will be changing carb. On the stock air filter, there is a hose on the back of it. The new air filter doesn't have the hole for the hose so when i disconnect the hose from the stock air filter and put on new one, what do I connect the hose to that came off of the stock air filter?

the little hose is your vent hose that comes from the motor to recycle waste oil... just make the tube run down like the fuel overflow from the carb to below the bike and you should get a little better performance without the hose connected to the filter, that what everyone does with the japanese bikes and their crankcase breather

Latest posts

Back