Jail Broken Devices.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score

Just wondering if anyone has used the latest jail breaking software to jailbreak there i devises? I've been waiting for one for my iPhone 5 with 6.1 I think it is now? I previously used green poison for my 4 and it worked great!

Anybody out used something else that there happy with or the new green poison download? Let me know, cheers!

i have used the tethered break for 6.0 on the ol 3gs... no issues so far

bloody Iphails...

On an Android note.. not a 'note' as such.. but the galaxy S2.. they released Jellybean update available over Wifi/data download/update yesterday.. WOO HOO! :D

Let the war begin:

samsung_revenue_top.jpg

what-i-think-about-the-samsung-vs-apple-wars0.jpg

images

NEVER USE APPLE MAPS!!! THAT STUFF DONT WORK FOR SHIZZ... i use GOOGLE maps on the iphone

My iPhone 5 6.1 and iPad mini 6.1 are both jail broken :)

To jailbreak you new iPhone is so simple just go to here http://absinthejailbreak.com/

Download the program either mac or windows version available once downloaded, plug ur iPhone into pc click jailbreak on the of and then your done, then once it says you have to click something on your iPhone screen click that then wait a little bit, then all done :)

Last edited:
your welome :)

now electronics i know what i'm doin...ask me about a bike i won't even know what a spark plug is lmao

Latest posts

Back