Jammo’s Lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammo

Reaction score
Been a few years, injuries, changes of jobs.. But I am back. Picking up this Lxr on the weekend off one of my mates..

Hoping to update as I go..
Lxr160
TBv2 Head
Pro Circ Pipe
Marzocchi Forks
Bbr covers etc..

Other than that pretty basic, just had valves re done as apparently they break in these heads... Chasing a nut for the valve then set clearances and off I go.

Plans are rough and suggestions welcome..
- Custom Graphics
- New tires (Suggestions please)
- New pegs, levers and sprockets
- New chain and uni filter
- Possible new bars and some bling bits..

184079c18435112cb7d759bffeb59f4e.jpg
1fc7a63d0b46262d20f92b4a476ff53d.jpg
cd4ee87734f6b3e8586f26462e5e3748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bike man. I hope to own one of these bikes one day

Finally got her, we put the new valves in and put her all back together.. Need new gaskets for top end and a throttle cable and front tube , engines loose and a few other little things... [emoji23] rode too hard ;) gonna order some small stuff and clean her up this weekend.. thing is so fkn quick. Suspension is great

Yeah sweet I’m thinking of getting some made the graphics that are on mine where made from rival ink I wanna get my own made up

Attachments

• 79458BB9-88DA-4BB8-94EB-97EFF9C00C7C.png
    79458BB9-88DA-4BB8-94EB-97EFF9C00C7C.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Yeah sweet I’m thinking of getting some made the graphics that are on mine where made from rival ink I wanna get my own made up

**** yeah man. Looks the goods. I wanna do a custom layout with my mates brand incorporated

Yeah bro for sure I looked at buying a printer to print vinyl but cheaper to just get it done properly by the time I got a good laptop lol I was like desert camo with miniriders logo and pitsterpro logo and Some brands bbr,tbolt and other various brands

Yeah bro for sure I looked at buying a printer to print vinyl but cheaper to just get it done properly by the time I got a good laptop lol I was like desert camo with miniriders logo and pitsterpro logo and Some brands bbr,tbolt and other various brands

Yeah that sounds sick. Just gonna get marzocchi, cartel, tb , pro circuit incorporated, wonder what a sets worth

Just have a look around seems to be afew on some euro site just not sure how long you’d be waiting or if there dodgey sites lol

Okay, Here are some plans.. I need some help..

Parts to Buy + Things to do -
Custom Graphics + seat cover (rival ink)
Decent levers ( suggestions?)
Decent Foot Pegs
Decent Tires (Suggestions? Geomax51s?)
Sprockets ( suggestions on brands + sizes?)
Find rest of bbr bling kit
New hoses for carby + tidy wiring
Put a standard throttle on (probably fast 50s)

Will post more photos this weekend

Chain + Unifilter...
Basically tidy everything up and make her run sweet then ride the ass off her.

Latest posts

Back