Jammo’s Lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bills are delaying my build, adult life. Got a new job offer doing Fifo, think I will take it. Custom graphics are being designed. Uni and new sprockets and pegs will be ordered..

Just need some mods for my 6ft4 frame.. taller bars or clamps etc.. any help from taller riders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good score for $800!

Check out Golden Tyres, they’re not exactly cheap, but by far and away the meatiest tyres I’ve ever seen on a mini.

Good score for $800!

Check out Golden Tyres, they’re not exactly cheap, but by far and away the meatiest tyres I’ve ever seen on a mini.

Cheers mate i will have a look!

I’ve got a mate about your height and he put a spacer between the peg mount and engine to drop the pegs a bit to give him more leg room

I’ve got a mate about your height and he put a spacer between the peg mount and engine to drop the pegs a bit to give him more leg room

Cheers man. Haven’t ridden in two years since I broke both elbows, still getting used to it. Will give that a go and nove my bars forward.. you still riding every now and then? If so where?

df50eaf0f3ee4a2ba6bed47d8389c2a5.jpg

Takinf front wheel to get tube changed. Does everyone change their pitta’s tires? I find it a pain in the ass to not bend these china rims or pinch the tube

3ed977e18d1314a4a3aaf6a464c6ea79.jpg

One of the engine mount bolts is snapped.. wtf do i do about this lol..

Someone buy it or buy parts. I want a klx 110, this is too snappy for small tracks

get a "easy out" its a common problem for lxr's as the cradle stretches's and pulls down on the bottom of the engine, make sure you replace those bolts with quality bolts with loctite,
as for too snappy, change the front sprocket out, i personally dont change tubes in my motorcycle rims, whether its china or jap or euro, i take mine into a motorcycle shop, i did work at one and do it as i pleased, but those day's have been and gone hahaha
hold on to it, youll love it, heck if the T4 pipe is real, RRP they were like 400+
tb kit is like 900 odd, just try ride it some more, play with the suspension, change the fork fluid/put new seals in and try make it more fluid so you can keep up with the beast ;)

get a "easy out" its a common problem for lxr's as the cradle stretches's and pulls down on the bottom of the engine, make sure you replace those bolts with quality bolts with loctite,
as for too snappy, change the front sprocket out, i personally dont change tubes in my motorcycle rims, whether its china or jap or euro, i take mine into a motorcycle shop, i did work at one and do it as i pleased, but those day's have been and gone hahaha
hold on to it, youll love it, heck if the T4 pipe is real, RRP they were like 400+
tb kit is like 900 odd, just try ride it some more, play with the suspension, change the fork fluid/put new seals in and try make it more fluid so you can keep up with the beast ;)

Appreciate all the info cheers mate

The zokes and pipe are genuine. Gonna put a standard turn throttle on , quarter turn is rubbish with this thing.

Latest posts

Back