Jammo's 50 Build ! First Jap Ever

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammo

Reaction score
Put a Deposit on a 2007 Crf50 ! Picking it up when I get paid next.

Current Mods :
2007 Model Crf50

Engine

2012 Head + Cylinder
Five-O Dress-Up Kit Red
Pro Circuit T4 Exhaust ( Brand New )
Polished Clutch Cover + Black Honda Ignition Cover

Roller
Strengthened and Powdercoated Frame ( Black ) + Swingarm ( Black )
+1 Five-O Legs / HD Springs - Five-O Bar Clamp
SnM Grand Slam Bars + Billet Throttle + Pro Taper Lever
Standard Plastics with ****ty graphics.
Five-O Tall Seat (White)
Fast-50s HD Peg Mount
Random Wide Pegs
Red Hoops + HD Spokes on Kenda Tyres

Still want to change a few things, got this for a bargain, my first ever jap bike, with my first ever job ! i am so keen it is not funny..

Possibilities to come :

New Graphics - Standard crf50f ones hopefully.
New pegs.. TBR Red Ones
Polish ignition cover
88/106 kit possible..
Fox Float
Sprockets

I am so new to this, help me out so much !
I will post pictures when i have them !

Sounds good Jammo! Always willing to give advice and answer questions if ya have them. :cool:

Last edited:
You have started a build thread jammo, this sale better not fall thru haha. All good mate, keep it stock 50 as even an 88 is too big for you ,lol

ha ha, too big for me pfft ;) nah it won't fall through ( i hope ) he is a mate of mine. its a nice looking bike, + i needa get that wheel offf you man, cause i picked up the thumpy today. got paid this morning i think

That sounds good looks like it will be a great build

it's going to be one nice crf lots of good parts on it already and with what you plan to do to it will make it even better. Look forward to seeing the pics and info on this build Jammo

yeah i have a few things in mind , we will see what the funds are like, ill post pics before i pick it up.. should hav e it a little bit after chrissy

I pick this bike up tomorrow depending on when i get paid during the afternoon ! He is in urgent need for money so he dropped the price to 1100 $ , comes with spare stock exhaust and front rim.

finally ! thanks so much man i love it, few little things to do, other than that im so happy

graphics i dont even know what they are, but im not gonna strip them till i hunt down something better, maybe genuine graphics

Sweet Jammo, you would be happy as mate, finally a bike you can ride and it looks like its been looked after. What was the final price paid mate?

$1000 man ! was a bargain, giving him $200 more though cause we agreed on 1500, but he dropped it down, i just needa sell my ****ty china now ! need a sprocket and disc, then sell it

Sell the China as is lad, don't waste any coin now you have the bike of ya dreams, good price on the 50 mate, is the engine and gearbox functioning fine dude? Look forward to ya build ;)

Good onya Jammo , has the engine cover been polished aswell ? Looks nice and shiny
Bring that thing to
Glenbawn dam on the long weekend

msg me on facebook more info about glenbarn jase... and no, powdercoated black, it needs a polish ! oh the clutch cover is polished

Latest posts

Back