January Fifty of the Month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January 50 of the Month

• Daniel 40

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • No CRF Here 1

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • No CRF Here 2

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mack

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • LeGarage

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Zacass

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • flarry's mate

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Pascal 125

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Seduce

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • corey58

Votes: 34 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, your bike is nice...But for 17 thousand dollars you can buy a ktm 2 stroke or something like an RM250 and shuck on HEAPS of other stuff, either of the bikes would dominate your chinese pitbike no matter how many mods it has.
Nice bike, but for 17k its ridiculous, throw in 5k and and u could buy a brand new hayabusa, r1 or gsxr1000.....
Most people don't put close to that in a crf50, and i thought people spending 3k on a crf50 was strange so you can see how i feel when i see some guy spending 17k on a china.......

yer for 17k u can get all of them bike but i didnt want one of them i wanted an fully pimping mini and that with i got!

all so i spent that money on it because to race M.A it states u much have 125cc or under i could have got an big bore engine but that jst plane cheating and therefore if u win any titles u will have them taken off u, and the other high performace engine to use is an daytona 125. but my mate got one of them and the 119 leave it for dead

so corey... when do all us boys at miniriders get a test ride day? =P

thats sik man and i bet it goes off its tits!!

some guys hate it some guys love it! to be honest if i had that much cash itd be doing the same thing as you it would all be going into my 50 and id end up with that madest tinyest lil thing ever =) good luck with it man im sure you have future plans for it well done!!

btw im guessing that you race it, where you put it down on the track?? =)

Daniel I voted for the z mate. Its the only Honda in the race and I'll NEVER vote for a chinga no matter what you spend on it. Although I am impressed with coreys committment to fixing all the flaws of a chinga. Nice bike corey.

Cheers Sixeven :) who has been voting for me so far?

Last edited:
who puts a ebay yoshiclone exhaust on a daytona4valve don´t deserve to win!!! That is plain WRONG!!!
My vote went to Mack....Brother ,you rule!! period!

my yoshi an ebay one?? how can u say this have u seen it and how u no it from ebay?... when it not! i think u need to think an bit more b4 u open your mouth

i no what one u talking about.. i seen them i no an person wif one they no where near the same...

my yoshi an ebay one?? how can u say this have u seen it and how u no it from ebay?... when it not! i think u need to think an bit more b4 u open your mouth

i no what one u talking about.. i seen them i no an person wif one they no where near the same...

because Iam looking on one ..infront of me...brand new...want to buy...could be flashy with a twin exhaust:p
...Yoshi never had this type of can !!;)

Attachments

• yoshi clone.jpg
    yoshi clone.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
the mountain, can you give me the URL for a yoshi clone, i reckon they look okay and want to see what they're worth.
Cheers.

because Iam looking on one ..infront of me...brand new...want to buy...could be flashy with a twin exhaust:p
...Yoshi never had this type of can !!;)

OMFG man c'mon they dont even look the same.... my muffler is full stainless steel and they are ALUMINIUM
that is circle shape mine is oval
the end tip is stright and then 45 bend mine is jst 45 bent

they done even look close come on

.... i reckon they look okay and want to see what they're worth.
Cheers.

nothing...they are only loud as hell...spare your cash and buy a nice one;)

@ Corey:

..so , then enlighten us all...what model is it .if I want to buy it??
I couldn´t find anything....so guess you have a secret source ? lol

Last edited:
Yeh, that muffler looks like the clone, some1 else on the site has one. the real ones for a pitty is like an R3 or something isn't it?? i saw it on a site and its like black/grey and it looks pretty cool.
I've never seen that muffler man, apart from the yoshi clone. I'll go to the yoshimura website and see if i can find it.
Cheers.

Sorry to double post, but cory i took a look on the yoshi site, and couldn't find your muffler.....
Yoshimura R&D - 2007
there are the 2007 crf50 mufflers...i like the carbon one, but don't see
muffler.jpg

whoops, pic came out a bit retarted....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back