January Fifty of the Month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January 50 of the Month

• Daniel 40

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • No CRF Here 1

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • No CRF Here 2

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mack

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • LeGarage

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Zacass

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • flarry's mate

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Pascal 125

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Seduce

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • corey58

Votes: 34 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote goes to seduce mainly cause im buyin the bike lol. dont like the motard look but corey has a nice bike but 17g. isnt that a bit over the top?

lol thanks
mainly why i stuffed up the start it was the first time riding the new bike an it still hard atm to take off wif out fliping me (all the power:D ) an im still geting the hang of it but wif time it be no props*

Last edited:
mate i would say its that quick as a few laps there it didnt pass anyone down the main straight
i would expect a bike with that much money in it would lap people easily.
????????

lol man eveyone soo fast to say sh** on here about my bike...
befor u tell me it slow man RACE me......​

and when ppl like you pay others out so bad on the fourms it jst make yourself and others who doing it look very sad.

also wat do u call it at 2.35 in the video????????? check yor eyes i swear that it a straight..

Last edited:
Mate i would love to race it i am actually thinking of getting some motard wheels so i can i am that excited about it.
just get ya facts straight first before u bag people out i never said it WASN'T FAST i said it is not as fast as expected.
my bike pulls the wheel up if its flat throttle from 1 to 3rd gear and thatsa not even trying to wheelie it. and its a china ebay bike....with little mods(lol)

Don't get so defensive corey. He was simply surprised as we probably all were, at your video. Especially since your statement that the bike was considered possibly the fastest vert around by mojo themselves...we all can see you passing backmarkers (most likely on bog stock 124's and 120's) with an obvious advantage under brakes with the twin setup letting you enter and exit the corners quicker. But you made no ground on the front runners....

lol must say but it funny how only the 2nd and 3rd ppl in the poll have an go at me but....

BTW that video was the very first time one it and i olny choose that on because it was the best out of the ones i had of that day.

also 90% of them bikes wernt 125 they were 140's with work done.

and as for makein no ground on the front runner wrong yet again. ill get dad to put an difference video up in the nxt day or so to show u..

hey we only fishin' cause your taken tha bait....we haven a lot of fun ribbin cause you are beaten us in FOTM!

You don't have to worry bout the other vid, I can see your bike is gonna be competative, just the vid you DID post up showed no gain on the front runners only passing the slowpokes at the rear...so my comments on THAT vid are legit not wrong...

BTW- you saying 90% of those guys gotta do an engine swap before race day to come in under the 125cc class limit?

Last edited:
no they dont because at bundy u aloud big bores. they have to classes (125/140) but run them together to have an good race

i just gotta ring eight mates before midnight....

no they dont because at bundy u aloud big bores. they have to classes (125/140) but run them together to have an good race

ah... thats the go, didn't know anyone was allowing the bigger engines yet. Is there any leeway on the cc like 5%?

ah... thats the go, didn't know anyone was allowing the bigger engines yet. Is there any leeway on the cc like 5%?

lol they jst say 140's cos it easy... i no ppls who run 150's and they did nothink about it. u could run any laydown motor there and they wound not care really, all u need to do is get the grinder out and take the numbers of the barrel! lol (every one at gladstone club do it to keep up wif the daytonasbut it dont help themm)

lol id like to see corey vs big mick from archerfield hahahahahaha

shouldnt january fotm have been in december? so we have our 50 of the month in january for the front page? thats how it usually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back