Just bought an atomik fury 250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blender

Reaction score
Hey guys, just won my atomik fury, and will be doing a full review once i have it, and will take many pictures!!
Will keep ya's posted :)

yep, cannot wait! hoping it to be a good bike, looks good in photos, and the engine is meant to be quite quick for a chinga :)

yep, cannot wait! hoping it to be a good bike, looks good in photos, and the engine is meant to be quite quick for a chinga :)
Let me know if there is any more room for valves and flow in the head if you ever have it off

Let me know if there is any more room for valves and flow in the head if you ever have it off
these are of the 200 head, i wouldn't think the 250 'd be much different?

1zs200head.JPG

1zs200head1.JPG

sure will zwebx, im hoping i wont have to take the head off though, if i ever do, it'll be to replace something im sure!! ;)
Im just wondering if anyone knows what plastic type this bike uses? e.g kx, crf, yz, ttr, etc. Here is a picture for example:

AHHHHHH, Dont ruin it for me yet fellas! :p im still looking foward to the bike, dont spoil it!! ;)

Well im not sure when this things gonna turn up....Because of the whole christmas/new years public holidays etc, postage will be delayed somewhat. but will be sure to post it all up once i get her :)

AHHHHHH, Don't ruin it for me yet fellas! :p im still looking forward to the bike, don't spoil it !! ;)

nah, there is still plenty of room for improvement.
with just some minor port matching in the head, both the intake port/s and exhaust,
match port the intake manifold, give it a 3 angle valve job etc
deburr the exhaust header pipe, etc etc

haha, yea, i was just joking anyway. i am thinking of getting some head work done on it, but i will have to see whatthe power is like stock first ! Theres an engine rebuiling/machining shop we have taked a few heads to from cars, etc, he will do it all cheaply i hope!!

IT has arrived! there was a problem with the payment, had to pay again, so there was a bit of a delay, but she is now on my doorstep!! i took a bit of the cardboard off and had a quick squiz, looks nice and new :) duh lol
I am trying to put it all together, but of all things it has to rain. honestly we get no rain for months, then the day i get my new bike IT RAINS lol. will keep yas posted :)

Yeah get some pics up and get that loctite ready to roll your going to need it!!

i have seen a few upgrades for these engines in the last few days,
apparently the standard flywheel is the weakest link in the drivetrain.
need to replace them asap with a performance one

and adjusting the valves in the head can give it almost another 4hp too.
fit an aftermarket/performance cdi developed especially for the 250 clones once you have replaced the flywheel, and it takes the rev limit from 5500rpm, to 9500rpm
there are heaps of decent cams available too

k i put the beast together and was happy with the hieght and overall size. this thing looks great :)
Now when the chinese were making these plastics, they were obviously using the blueprints from their puzzles.....it took us like 6 goes to get the prder of operation right. so i did oil, valve clearences and all the bolts loctited an tightenend . took it for a quick spin and WOW a great bike is formed from one ride! lol joking, it seems pretty good though, brakes are amazing (even with china fluid in them) and the power is pretty good, i will know what its like once she's run in properly. but it seems extremely torquy, it eats hills for breaky, lol.
Here are some pics
puttin her together

all together

So far it seems a great bike. it sounds so bad ass , and looks it too. im liking the black styling. everything down to the grips is fine :) no problems sofar!!

lol, when i get a gopro or any action camera. i've busted my budget ob this, i got not much cash for anything else atm! going bush riding in this thing is a breeze. on my property we have acre and acre of old logging roads, they are great to ride on and all the cattle hhas made a maze of trails through it all. on my mini i used to feel the bumps pretty damn hard, but on this its just like a few bumps here and there! The front forks feel great, even for my weight (60) and the back uses a linkage system is good, much better than the blitze's. the only complaint i have about this bike is the frame design. its not all that strong. i would NOT be jumping tis thing, the frame is not the best designed twin spar setup i've seen. but other than that it *Seems* ok......

^^yep buddy, was great fun! till u stacked LOL.....

Im going to be ordering some fake pro tapers soon, carbon wraped ;) then i'll buy some asv copies. mainly going for bling for this bike, i am pretty happy with the poweer atm, maybe a bit of head work-larger valves if theres enough room.

Regarding the flywheel Craig, will any pitbike designed one fit ? Do you have any links?

Latest posts

Back