KAMIKAZEE Disposals 150cc bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sike150

Reaction score
Have had the 150cc b/f widow maker for 5 days now with around 4 hours riding time
love the bike the extra size is great and the 150 is the best china engine Ive owned this is my 4th minibike from 125 140 and now a150.i want to replace muffler with pitpro twin muffler.

bike was running great till today started the bike gave it a good rev ,the the throttle ****ed up.i manged to pull the cable out of the carby.i rang Kamakazzie disposals were i bought it from.
i had lost the receipt so i was stressin they wouldn't fix it.

well anyways i was told to bring it straight in was lucky cos they remembered me .they fixed the bike for free (covered under warranty) they could have said no receipt no fix like tight ass pricks but no they were cool and replaced the carbie they had the bike fixed and rang me within the hour to pick it up .sweet didn't even lose a days riding

well got it home took it straight for thrash ,went c#&t up on a drain way and snapped the clutch leaver on the hanger oh well easy fix.

Kamakazzie disposals ,great serves cheap quality bikes .I'm a happy customer..:cheeky-smiley-031:

Attachments

• 109_0280.jpg
    109_0280.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 62
If you read any of the posts in your previous "140 or 150" thread you would have noticed NO ONE recommended 'three amigos' renamed 'kamakazi imports" their reputation is far from good. Maybe they have changed but... A thread inspired by them http://www.miniriders.com.au/references/16128-bad-shops-3-amigo-s-i-sick-lol.html.

Good luck with the bike. Once they forget you head on over to East 50's for parts and service.

Latest posts

Back