Keeping white boots white

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
so all you silly peeps like myself that have white boots
i dont care that much but white gear needs white boots

so how on earth do you keep them white?

i can keep the leather bits white thats easy

but i cant get the skuff marks and mud out of the plastic particuly the ruff stuff

so i was wondering how the rest go about it let me know

Spray and wipe with a scrubbing brush before you wash them. Then armoral them after they are dry. For the really bad scratches on the hard bits i use thinners on a rag. Just dont rub too hard with it though.:) My tech 2s still look like new after a year of thrashing.

sick as ^^^^^^^

dunno bout the paint thinners but i'll give the spray and wipe a go

thanks bud

Cleaning is one reason why I dont get white boots lol. The spray and wipe would be good but Im not sure about the armoral coz I think that would just make the dust stick to the boots.

haha you can use toothpaste to keep them white.... seriously!
wait till the dirt dries and then spray them with compressed
air and then just clean off the rest with a brush and damp
cloth

i use ajax or a similar product on my white plastics im sure it would work on boots its good stuff brings it up like brand new

haha I just leave my boots muddy!
can't be assed cleaning them every time :)
wipe 'em down with a damp cloth and I'm gd :)

The spray and wipe would be good but Im not sure about the armoral coz I think that would just make the dust stick to the boots.

Na wipe it off after applying. It makes the buckles work smoother and actually repels the dirt.:)

ohh, ok ,but jeez, i was surprised, coolmodee is as old as dust and know just about everything the touches it, and him asking a q. Never!!!but back on topic ive always liked white boots but there are too hard to keep white! someone should invent some wipe down stuff, ud make white boots sales go thru the roof but ud also get rich!

yeah was just useing the presure washer it does a good job on the bulk

but i thought i'd try and get em white but didn't wanna use chemicals so i thought id ask the question

ajax spary n wipe worx a treat

Latest posts

Back