keihin pe 28 carby

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the OKO Main jets are they same aren't they Nick ?
OKO Carburetor Slow / Main Jets
My oko main jets fit and look the same its marked k102 dont no wat the k stands for on the oko jet .
And my oko poilet jets says k42 lts looks very close to the keihin poilet but would not screw all the way down it went mayby half way where thr keihni poilet screws all the way in no thred left so idn. With the poilet jets

My oko main jets fit and look the same its marked k102 dont no wat the k stands for on the oko jet .
And my oko poilet jets says k42 lts looks very close to the keihin poilet but would not screw all the way down it went mayby half way where thr keihni poilet screws all the way in no thred left so idn. With the poilet jets

The pilots and mains i have here fit both my old oko and the pwk / pe keihin carbs there all identical jets

Quick question would the pe28 fit/suit my lifan150 or should I look at some thing ells? Not worried about the money just need a carb to get this thing running finally

I'd say the PE28 is too big.

The OKO 26mm is an excellent carby for the Lifan 150, i had one on my Atomik Fuse.
They can be a bit touchy, but you'll soon get used to it.
You need a manifold adapter, longer throttle cable, and a different sized air filter to set it up on your bike minimum
something like this kit, but they rae away till the 12th- NEW OKO 26mm Flatslide Race Carburetor Carby KIT 140cc 150cc 160cc Racing | eBay
or buy one from here, they even have round slide Keihin, OKO copys down the bottom of the page, a 24mm or 26mm would be the ones to try
MINIBIKES - OKO Motorcycle Parts and Accessories

Last edited:
Done thanks for that
I got the one of eBay so it comes with every thing needed
I don't mind waiting a little longer to get it

0I have. Ssr razkull 2017 with Nibbi pe28. Need help with tunning ..after I installed I got on test drive ..and was amazed hell of moree torque amd top speed which i wanted but know I t won't run ..any ideas would hepl cause I need to get it back on road its my daily

Latest posts

Back