Kickstarter??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the50king

Reaction score
Hey just wondering about kick starters for my china, is it worth goin all out on a forged one or wat about the CNC coloured ones off ebay n that?? anyone know if there any good??

haha does anyone know if the pitster pro forged kickstarters will fit on a lifan 125??

Those CNC kickers are fair garbage even tho they look nice.

Get a forged one the stronger the better !

Doesn't matter what its for get a decent one first time round those cnc things are crap u get what u pay for ....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

^^^ Go for it man! it is the exact same as the Pitster Pro one, but at a much better price dude, my old alloy one sucked so bad, but this one is bullet proof!!! as I've said b4 you'll break a kicker gear before this beast lol: VVV thats her!

IMG_1402.jpg

I had the forged DHZ kickstarter but found that my boot would slide off the kickstarter when wet and muddy because of the main bar angle and it was just a little short for me causing my boot tip to hit the peg, Maybe i kick like a girl or just have a really big foot:laughing-smiley-002 in the end i went back to the stocko you get with your engine and im now kicking like a champ( they slowly bend if you dont kick it right), but the PSTO and DHZ forged fellas are very strong and dont bend or fail.

Latest posts

Back