• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kid's ATV Apex Pro MXR90 Mini Quad for sale, race ready, immaculate !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techy

Reaction score
KIDS ATV MINI QUAD FOR SALE – APEX PRO MXR 90 -- RACE READY - IMMACULATE!

I JUST REDUCED THE PRICE TO $3400. That is an AMAZING deal for everything that comes with this sale!

I just made the deal better! Scroll down to see the many extra parts I am including in this deal.

I am selling my sons 2010 Apex PRO MXR 90 long travel ATV. It is in excellent condition and runs great! This quad is built to race and is very reliable however we never raced it. I put my kids on race ready quads because they are much wider, more stable and handle much more predictably than stock quads. This is a turnkey race setup with lots of spares and is ready to go on the track or play in the woods!

There are many high end upgrades which I have listed below.

I am asking $3400.00

List of upgrades:
Engine:Malosssi Big bore Cylinder, Malossi Crank, Keihn 28mm carb, Mach1 pipe, Max RPM intake, vented side case, PVL Ignition, Oversized YFZ Radiator, Billet aluminum lowering motor mounts.
Transmission: Malossi overange stage 6 adjustable clutch with slipper plate and Malossi Variator.
Suspension: Motowoz dual rate adjustable shocks front and rear.
Tires/Rims: ITP Rims with Quad Cross MX tires 90%.
Accessories: Fast Flex handle bars with assorted new grommets, Outerwears side cover, ProArmor Kill tether, Power Madd hand guards, AC bumper, Renthal chain.
Custom powder coat on A-arms, rims and pegs. Looks great!
Spares: Extra clutches, Extra Variator, extra pipe, rollers, springs, tools, gaskets, belts, nuts/bolts, sprockets, etc, etc.
It also comes with a set of front fenders with the same graphics. We just never used them.

More Extra Parts I am including!
- 4 spare DWT Rear rims with tires and 2 front spare DWT rims with tires.
- A tool box loaded with parts which can be seen in the pictures at the below picture link.
- In addition, we had a house fire a couple years ago and my sons previous race APEX 90 was burned. I am throwing in all of the parts that I kept from that APEX! Frame, Long travel a-arms, steering stem, couple swing arms, tie rods, axles, bearing carrier, etc, etc. The paint was burned off the frame and some parts got bent but they are easily straightened. The frame was never repaired and has no welds on it. It has long travel a-arms as well which need to be straightened but very doable. In addition I have bins filled with parts that I will throw in with radiators, hubs, ball joints, etc, etc. There are almost enough parts to build another complete APEX that I am throwing in.

The person that buys this quad will be very impressed! It really looks as good in person as it does in the pictures. This quad is like new and the frame has never been repaired! My son road it mainly in the back yard. We just don't have time to ride it with all of the other sports so it is time to sell.

Pictures can be seen at the following link.
<Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Please call or text me at FIVE ONE THREE - THREE HUNDRED - EIGHT SEVEN FIVE NINE for questions.

Thank you!

Don

Last edited:
Hi Don,
could i get you to edit your post above please, copy and paste our sites' Classified's Layout, and fill out the detail's and add picture's
Thank's, Craig

Ok,
but could you edit it and fix the post up like i asked please ?

Latest posts

Back