• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kitaco 56mm Stroker Crankshaft for klx110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shearer

Shear Ability
Reaction score
ITEM:
Kitaco 56mm Storker Crankshaft for klx110.
with 14mm pin

CONDITION:
Brand new, in box

REASON FOR SELLING:
Was lead to believe that this crank fit my klx taki 178 scut motor. Only to find out that the kitaco cranks have 14mm gudgen pin. wear i need'd crank with 13mm. after i got it home :( .

PRICE AND CONDITIONS:
$400 posted anywhere in aus

EXTRA INFO:
So with this crank need to run kitaco piston as they have 14mm gudgen to match.

via pm or 0427431844

PICTURES:

Major Bummer
yeah tell me about it :( . You think they know wouldn't fit asked them few times said yep. Waited like 7 weeks for it around $700 i paid for it time postage to Aus & weak aussie dollar.

So if someone got kitaco 143 klx 110 setup!. could use this stroker crank and turn it into kitaco 160 motor

You can't just take it to a shop and get gudgen shaved down 1mm?

Sorry if that's a dumb question.

You can't just take it to a shop and get gudgen shaved down 1mm?

Sorry if that's a dumb question.
Trouble is the kitaco crank 1mm to big in gudgen being 14mm. all other klx110 pistons are 13mm gudgen

Any decent machine shop can press out the little end bush and replace it with the correct size

Any decent machine shop can press out the little end bush and replace it with the correct size
are they bushed?

410-KLX-1601_A_Large.jpg

Last edited:
Get a machine shop to machine up a bush the same width as the inner diam of the piston.
.5mm or whatever between but get them to measure it all up leaving room on the crank side and tight on the gudgeon so the crank can be lubed adequately..
use std retainer clips and problem solved.
Not that i would want to spend $700 on the kit. I would prefer to get a crank machined (or pressed out) and a offset crank pin installed and then welded in with the same size/same rod as the kit. with the correct dia gudgeon.

Anther picture of crank! conrod can see there is no bush used.

Still forsale $400 posted anywhere in Australia.

Latest posts

Back