klx 110 Modz?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iRideKawi

Reaction score
Hey Guys , I Need help Finding some Good , Quality , Cheap mods for my Pretty much stock 05 klx 110. Anything from handlebars to Pipes and I Am on A Tight budget for the summer Because I am Mowing Lawns for my summer job :) Plz Reply Because i wanna Make this bike nice so i can Trade for a bigger one later.. Thx!

Hillz his from the usa . Just a set of bars and some stiff springs will sort you out . Dont forget to get a cradle also .

Well, first I need the best pipe i could get for it around 200$ or 250$ , Then I need to stay On a Tight budget After that. I was wondering if a Air Filter or Anything like that would help my Hp without buying a bore kit. Thanks!
:)

A small bore FPM PC4 pipe, rejetting and a Uni add a little snap. Lightening the flywheel makes it snappier. Other than that, I hear there are stickers that can turn a mild-mannered milquetoast machine in to a Super Hero. Unsubstantiated rumors, is all, though.

Latest posts

Back